Say Anything III

1230 am here too

2 Likes

IMG_4109

My husband said to post this because this is me on the forum, lol

15 Likes

@frencheese you are stunningly pretty.

(Not flirting, just giving a compliment).

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You welcome! =)

Do you have any Latina/Native heritage? I kinda see some of those characteristics. But it could just be my mind over-analyzing hehehe. =)

1 Like

No, but I think it’s the little bit of Welsh that gives me that look.

1 Like

U looks as preety as i think …!!! Nice pose with cigratte on the hand …hahhaha ur hubby loves u …!!!

3 Likes

You are really pretty and look chilled out in appearance and in person.

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:️:heart:️

I want a cure …!!!

2 Likes

Waiting for my haircut appointment.

1 Like

I’ve had a stomach ache since i switched to rexulti…I really hope it passes, i wanted to be able to stay on this med

I saw this girl I used to like but never really talked to in high school, so I messaged her on facebook and asked if it was her and she said yes it was her.

2 Likes

I’m seeming to calm down. My anxiety is chilling out. I’ve been doing pretty normal lately aside from having pretty stressful nightmares. I know it must be too early for depakote to start working but I seem to be at a nice stable patch right now. I hope it lasts.

I started taking depakote earlier in the night rather than the actual time I fall asleep and that has helped it not sedate me during the morning I think. It still makes me a bit nauseous in the morning but that’s it. I’m doing well at work. I’m a bit overwhelmed with school but overall I’m doing well!

3 Likes

I hope that turns out well for you. I’ve gotten good results with rexulti and have been able to lose weight with it.

1 Like

Sending the forum :hugs: from :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

Had a good day, today… struggling a bit tonight. Should be sleeping but can’t.

1 Like

I haven’t showered in two days this not normal for me and I feel horrible. I’m going shower today as I’m going out after long.

2 Likes

Please think of me while you shower Ish :wink: you will feel better !!

2 Likes

Haha andrey …she will surely think about U…

1 Like