Say Anything III

I feel a lot so much better on higher dose of geodon. I hope it stays this way though. I will keep track. My OCD is gone :candy: I am taking 40 mg geodon + 300 mg L tHeanine and i feel good.

I just left came to cut my hair and do my nails :nail_care:

2 Likes

I woke up finished cleaning and just showered brushed my teeth and did laundry.

1 Like

Glad you are feeling better, Selene. I found it strange that such a high functioning person can feel like crap inside. Hopefully the med increase will help you in the long run. :pray:

1 Like

:cry: yeah poor me :candy::candy::candy::candy:
It’s okay. Life goes on

Sing for me baby!!

For me, :ice_cream: or :icecream: or :chocolate_bar: usually does the trick when I am unwell.
Your fix seem to be the :candy:
:smile: It’s ok.

1 Like

Yeah :shaved_ice::ice_cream::custard::birthday::chocolate_bar::candy::icecream:

Ice cream is :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I cut my hair and now doing my nails :nail_care:

I am so hungry :yum: i want to eat something :cry::cry::cry: something with cheese :cheese:

1 Like

Quesadilla! That’s my go to cheesy snack. They’re really easy to make.

1 Like

I feel much better now.

2 Likes

@Erez_Shmerling my friend, how are you doing this fine day?

1 Like

And @mermaid1 glad to hear Geodon is working for you. Unfortunately I had allergic reactions to Gordon. It numbed my tongue so I couldn’t speak.

1 Like

that’s good to hear @anon40653964 !
The foundation of recovery is to feel well.
From there you can start gradually trying to improve.
I love you @anon40653964 and I wish that you only keep feeling better
and perhaps even recover.
For me I’m very happy, I managed to read several pages of Harry Potter today it’s really a step forward for me.

2 Likes

Harry Potter books are a great read. They’re entertaining and have a good sense of humor along with the interesting story. I never finished reading all of them. I should someday. I think I got to the 6th book. You’re right about recovery. I feel I’m in a better place mentally this year.

1 Like

if any of you had to choose between being really fat and eating all day long or being uncomfortably crazy and having auditory hallucinations 24/7 which would you choose that is basically the decision i am gonna have to make

I’m having mushroom soup and ice water. :bowl_with_spoon: :cup_with_straw:

i did some research on meds and i wonder if trifluoperazine would work well for me because it doesnt cause much weight gain but it can cause other side effects since it is not an atypical ap also i saw that the brand name version of it stelazine was discontinued so i wonder if the generic is discontinued as well

@sigarino I think that you can try to go on olanzapine(Zyprexa) and it will work and not cause
weight gain.I promise.

i quit olanzapine twice and both times i was on it i gained a bunch of weight i went from 150 to 207 than from that to 240 in just a couple months now i weigh 185 i really dont want to gain any weight again and i know there is nothing i can do to not gain on that med