Say Anything III

My eyes flip around at night

Me not in a psychotic episode: I don’t want to be on an antipsychotic, I can handle my psychosis, I’m totally used to it I’m like a veteran

Me as soon as my symptoms actually start acting up : OH GOD I WAS A FOOL THIS IS TERRIBLE

When will I learn :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, so there are 2 Rodder’s on here and they are both me. One was a login from Google and the other was a sign-up login. Maybe I will get to be the other Rodder one day?

Darn yo!

I was so pleased that I lost 3kg and was down to 57kg but a week later I put those 3kg back on.

(I am approximately 161cm and used to be around 50 kg off meds.)
I am normal bmi so thatzz good .

I was around 73kg on olanzapine.

I have not been exercising for a week .
No daily walks.

My eyes feel to wierd to do YouTube exercises video.

I will try to discipline myself to lose those 3 kg again.

Itzzzz raining here and I did not feel like walking when my eyes are feeling wierd and throats feels strangled a bit .

I ate two bread roll today home baked .
I do not know if I want to cut out bread from my diet cause I love it.

I feel so wierd man.

My vision is blurry when I read and it was not like that a week ago.

once a month I see a telemed psychiatric nurse pratictioner

The problems encountered by people all around the world everyday are basically the same, and can be categorized into A, B, C, D…
No one would say “I need hydrogen to breathe” or no one would complain “I look forward to yesterday”.

Just joking.

Rodder, you can tag moderators username for assistance.

1 Like

Three hours of driving a day is quite long.

1 Like

My emails are not working both on desktop and Phone :frowning: I checked, everything seems fine so I am chatting with the service provider to see what I should do

I slept for such a long time. I feel good to be awake. Now just gonna first fix the email then do major work for several hours.

Im down from 230 earlier this year to 203 pounds as of today, im very proud of myself
i got changed from abilify to rexulti today, im really hoping ill be able to see improvement

2 Likes

20170815_195437

It’s time to feed

2 Likes

I have to go outside to get food sigh really don’t feel like doing this.

2 Likes

I feel a lot a lot better. I took my meds, ate a heavy meal and now working.

Gonna do some more work I guess and then sleep.

My bf had so much problem at work today. I wish I can help him.

3 Likes

I took Rexulti b/c nothing else worked and apparently it does. It hasn’t negatively affected my efforts to lose weight that I can see.

I sure hope that I feel better tomorrow. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Hope you do too.

I had a good day today with a dear friend that is part little sister/part daughter to me. We both did some much needed venting. She has to go for hip surgery soon and is in a lot of pain and is fearful of the recovery process… I wish I could be more help to her.

2 Likes

I want to die. I’m so sick of all this. I don’t want to keep having to deal with it just because. I just need to die, I hope it’s fast. Fast deaths are better I think. Ones you don’t even see coming you’re just out like a light. Too bad I can’t kill myself. I can’t even kill a mosquito. I can’t kill myself. But I just want all of this to end. I would really miss my family though. I don’t know what to do, the suffering never ends.

Don’t give up Anna. Life isn’t always perfect but there are still good days. I hope you feel better soon. If not call an emergency number maybe. I’ve had a nice couple of days after having a few bad ones. I hope you have some good days.

1 Like

I already went swimming today, as I do every day.
On days that I need to do strength training, once every 2-3 days I have to go more than once a day to the health club.
But the crown jewel- I’m reading Harry Potter!
That’s part of my attempt to recover cognitively.

3 Likes