Say Anything III

Does not laugh

1 Like

That sounds really ridiculous lol

3 Likes

Lollllll :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: Good idea :bulb:

1 Like

It was stupid and I felt out of place. Everyone was laughing and I was sat there looking awkward.

2 Likes

Well you know if they laughed at you, you know it’s forced lol

2 Likes

I feel ashamed to be white.
One more thing to hate myself over.
One more reason to become undead, some much would be cured if I was.

I don’t know why you feel ashamed to be white? You’re human like the rest of us.

2 Likes

I’ve changed so much at every stage of my life. It’s interesting to look back to see how I’ve changed, who I’ve become and who I was.

I’m still that shy kid from before school. That never changed. I used to be a regular kid with no regrets or fear. Just lived in the moment. Then I was angry at myself and the world. That turned me into a bully. Then I found peace in that. I thought that pain and struggle were the basic blocks of life and that I could find meaning in that. Then I suffered a lot, with no reason or cease. I was mad again and this time sad as well. I recluded even further to hide myself and then I met some people who I thought I could at least trust. That ended up being wrong as well and my psychosis started and they all left me. Now I am alone but I’ve learned to accept myself again and to express myself. I’ve learned to nurture myself so none of those things will happen again. I’ve even learned to start loving people.

So all I can say is the evolution of Arturo is ongoing and the direction looks positive!! :heart:

2 Likes

I still :heart: you if you are white :heart:

1 Like

I feel…I feel…I feel…good…I feel…like not talking. I feel…

1 Like

I am so nervous and upset.

Never asked for love. Do not want it. Only leads to hurt, pain and lost.

1 Like

I feel like as days go by I am becoming asexual.
Not only I am not interested in sex, I am also a bit disgusted by the idea. :black_heart:

:flushed:

1 Like

I’m jamming to the Rolling Stone’s record, Exile on Main Street :smile:

1 Like

I wish I knew some of you in real life. I feel like we would get along :smile:

2 Likes

Maybe, maybe not I barely talk face to face and hide.
But it would be something no metter what

1 Like

It’s a sad situation. :sob:

What is @Tomasina?

1 Like

Thank you for asking, Val. All I can say is my family situation is very sad. :sob: