Say Anything III

I just came back from my trip this afternoon. I did kayak for an entire day and I also did hiking one day and the others days, we visited a lot of places.

My Samsung Health App tells me that I walked about 6 km a day during 10 days (a total of 60 km). When I work, I usually walk only 1.8 km a day.

Despite the exercise I did, I got a weight gain of 6 lbs during my trip. I really don’t understand cause I didn’t eat so much. I have lost 7 lbs since the beginning of summer and all that good work were lost in only 10 days. I’m now back at the edge of being outside of the healthy weight zone at 182 lbs. I was 176 lbs before my trip.

I’m really disappointed. :frowning:

I’m losing teeth. I feel ill. I look ill. My Mom isn’t doing so good along with a lot of my family. And it doesn’t help that the feds keep following me.

I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be around. Sorry.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that @Montezuma You think the feds are following you?

1 Like

Thank you for caring @anon1571434

Yeah, I keep seeing people waiting in empty parking lots and people “tailing” me. It’s getting kinda scary.

Hmmm. You think the feds would let you see them if they were following you?

Yeah that’s what really screws with my mind. It’s like whoever is following me, feds, pi’s, aliens (Kinda lame joke sorry) they seem to really get off on me knowing that I’m being followed.

How are you feeling?

1 Like

I’m ok. In all honesty. I’m ok.

2 Likes

Descriptions of being followed is a sign of schizophrenia. alright.

Yeah, that was one of my first symptoms.

That’s good. I’m glad you’re okay :grin:

1 Like

My neighbor laughs like that.

1 Like

It’s 12:30am and my nephew keeps messaging me because power is out in the house he is staying in (we own the house but power is out to the whole town - nothing we can do). sigh At least I’m not sleeping right now or I would really lose it with him.

2 Likes

Going to bed.

I hope everyone has a good morning, afternoon, evening.

1 Like

God my mood is all over the place. I went from feeling great to suddenly being anxiety ridden and thinking what if life is like an abusive relationship you just keep waiting it out hoping it gets better and trying to focus on the good things about it when in reality it’s just awful and toxic and induces a lot of suffering. My mood feels like it changes in an instant. I just don’t understand it but I’m so sick of it.

Have you tried L theanine @Anna

I am so hungry :yum: not sure :thinking: i am nervous :weary:

Hope you are alright @Montezuma :worried::worried::worried::worried:

1 Like

Yeah it did nothing and just aggravated my bladder.

1 Like

IMG_7346

Is this funny? Best reaction is no reaction

2 Likes