Say Anything III

I spoke with the ROAM people again today. They told me I am eligible and that we are going to go through another assessment next friday. (I really wanted to go to the drag races in Pontiac with my Dad at that time though :frowning:)

I am now very confused and foggy headed after talking with the person. I find it hard to have long conversations with some people. I start losing focus and rocking in my chair.

I have to get up and start cleaning and organizing within 10 minutes.

I was about to post a sad little “woe is me” kind of post but instead I’m just going to say I feel much better now than I did before.

2 Likes

@anon1571434 glad for you man!!!My illness has taught me not to think about myself, I take joy from the welfare of
others and don’t care about myself :yum:

1 Like

I finished major cleaning and then brushed my teeth and guess what also took a shower!!!

Ah feels good.

I have to bathe my cat next week :smiley: should be fun!v

3 Likes

Will it claw You?

you mean my cat? no :flushed: she is also declawed the poor cat :frowning: But she is very gentle

1 Like

I got Howlin’ Wolf’s first album on vinyl. Oh my God, it’s amazing.

I love the Blues. :sunglasses:

How do we deal with North Korea and rogue states?

Did you declaw your cat? :expressionless:

no :unamused: when i adopted her she was declawed. It is banned now

1 Like

Yes, exactly…it’s barbaric. Thank you for adopting a cat. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You might like the Legion Quest saga. It sets off a monumental event. I won’t spoil it. I have the graphic novel somewhere in my comic boxes.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no one can. Just live the lifetime you have to the fullest, my friend!
I’m doing okay, just tired and exhausted.
How are you doing?

1 Like

Floated for 3hrs down the Athabasca river, on inflatable mattresses, with a friend, yesterday.
We kept getting caught in currents and had to put our legs in the water and kick our way out.
I’m incredibly exhausted today, but I had fun.
I would definitely do that again.

1 Like

I’m slowly getting better and accepting my body shape. I just don’t have the energy to be bulimic like I was. I used to exercise for an hour a day then shop for my binge food then find somewhere to hide it then wait til mr turtle was asleep then binge and purge.

It got so bad I actually made him move out so I could just indulge my eating disorder.

I have faith in you. You have me as support when you need it. I’m sorry you don’t have support around you for this.

1 Like

I know what you mean about not having the energy to be that way.
I used to exercise for hours a day, and also b/p at least 3 times a day. Most days all I did was sleep… I couldn’t even walk.
And yes, living with others makes it harder. Glad we have both been able to stop.
Thank you, I really do appreciate it! :heart:
You have my support as well, if you ever need it.

1 Like

i will look online and check it out

This is what I think about sex. People who are insecure about it project that insecurity onto other people. I don’t care which way or the other but I’ve done it so I don’t care what people think. But some people hang onto it and get jealous of their partner and make the relationship worse. So I’m glad I’m not part of that lifestyle.

There, that’s my rant mini rant.

Thank you sweetheart xo

1 Like