Say Anything III

I’ve got a sore where the sun don’t shine!

i hate nobody likes me here

1 Like

I love you @kuckuckuc

1 Like

thank you erez :slight_smile:

1 Like

:heart: I love you

1 Like

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

luff you <3

1 Like

I said in another thread I was interested in studying Lipan Apache and/or Aztec martial arts because they are my ancestry. Well I found a Lipan Apache martial artist. His name is Snake Blocker and was on the show Deadliest Warrior to represent the Apache in Apache vs Gladiator (which Apache won by the way). He sells some videos and DVDs and holds seminars and has a school for martial arts.

However, as I know my tribe history, a lot (if not all) of the warriors died by suicide when the white settlers came and invaded. And Snake Blocker does seem to know conventional martial arts like mui tai to make up for this. How much of our martial arts he knows or is really available since the warriors died is unknown to me. He does seem to know some apache knife and tomahawk techniques since he has seminars on them and talks about the story of the big bear has a combat equivalent.

ALSO I got an email from the ROAM test people and they said they are ready to start giving me tests, starting on Friday. WISH ME LUCK!

5 Likes

Dude that’s awesome. Keep us posted, please. :v:

1 Like

I managed to get two games to play on my parents computer again that had stopped working. Took me fiddling around their computer for almost 2 days before I found a video on you-tube, gave it a try and it worked. This was even after uninstalling and reinstalling the games. I hate windows 10. I’m glad I still only have Windows 7.

1 Like

Yes definitely!

2 Likes

I need to get up, clean for an hour then shower, brush teeth then do some production before sleep. I really hope I can sleep tonight :frowning:

I wish this stupid “wisdom tooth” would just come out and stop being so painful. :slightly_frowning_face:

Crap pain meds do nothing chewing ice does oddly

1 Like

Ice Ice Baby

1 Like

my anxiety is starting to come back. :frowning: i just took my pill + fish oil.

Need to do the dishes and also shower…

I forgot to buy my contact lenses on saturday and by a lucky chance today one of it got thorn :frowning:
I do not feel like driving there now but took me an hour to decide to ask mr x to go and get it for me.
I hate asking people for stuff. :frowning:

2 Likes

I still like you :ok_hand:

2 Likes

i want to say somethin :slight_smile: I like the pseudonyme of @kindness :slight_smile: He is a nice guy too :wink:

4 Likes

thank you. you are awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

:blush: thank you

I just saw what you posted too. You don’t even need me to lose weight! You already know so much!

1 Like

Lol it’s okay. :slight_smile: Maybe in a few weeks if I need help for some exercise routine, you can help me out, if you have time.

This medication change helped me already lose like 15 pounds and my body fat is decreasing a lot. :slight_smile:

I am planning on doing hot yoga + swimming twice a week.

1 Like