Say Anything III

I remember you mentioning him. He sounds a bit creepy. But a gig is a gig.

2 Likes

everything feels like it is connected, every time i am bout to type on the computer i can hear a car driving by outside. i can speak without even opening my mouth just by breathing i cam hear my thoughts in the air and the voices hear them too i know people arent actually listening to my thoughts all day long and talking about me but it sounds and feels so real i dont know if i should get my abilify dose increased since ive just started it almost 2 months ago and im only on 10 mg or go back to zyprexa even tho it made me super hungry and gain a ton of weight

my family wants to go downtown tomorrow and stay at a hotel and go to the beach and restaurant but i think i am just going to stay in the room it is too loud and the last time i went to a restaurant there were so many voices and everyone was watching me and and i felt like i was trapped it was horrible

I doubt your address and phone number is gonna link you here. But it does sound a little creepy.

1 Like

Your address and phone number are not tied to your account here. Not sure how his app works, but we have basically no personal information on you.

3 Likes

I am glad. Today I walked 10k steps like 300 calories in the sun. I need some exercise, at least twice a week until I start gym.

The weather was so nice today. Hope I can sleep tonight though. I do not feel like sleeping much. I did some shopping and bought a few items on sale. Buy one get one free! and I paid 20 bucks for two rompers and one is a daisy pattern like my tattoo.

I will work tonight for several hours non stop. I need to do production.

I also bought 3 sets of new pj’s :open_mouth:

3 Likes

there’s only one girl in this world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti
I’d go the whole wide world
I’d go the whole wide world
Just to find her!

1 Like

I felt ill today, had a nap and feel better, hope I’m not coming down with something.

Is the time flying or what?! :flushed:

!! i got the job woo

7 Likes

waaaht! say what!!! Way to go!!! =)

Congrats @korieve!

Tahiti, huh dang I wonder how much plane tickets there cost.

2 Likes

If you go to Tahiti, stay there!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I’d report him for stalking and harassment if you can get more proof. I don’t know if a pic would do it. But you can write down what he says and that might help.

In any case, tell someone you trust in real life what is going on and tell them in the case that something terrible does happen, to tell the police or a private investigator. That way he won’t be able to harass you or anyone else ever again.

1 Like

This is a delusion. Mostly. Let it go and focus on getting better. Everything is a mere coincidence of very meaningless things which are irrelevant. Just try to get healthy. :slight_smile: and don’t go to the restaurant if you are getting sick, maybe they can bring you back some food though?

2 Likes

First day on L-theanine and my tremors are almost non-existent! :smile:

I also have been following the positivity on the forums… :heart: You all are great!

5 Likes

i think i am going to make a list of things i will do once the voices are gone

2 Likes

LOL this is funny :joy: Because I wrote Tahiti, when I google vacations, the first result is Tahiti, oh my god, we have so many reasons to be paranoid!

3 Likes

Was it a targeted ad?