Say Anything III

Are you feeling okay? Can you take some L Theanine or Ativan ? =(
Sorry you feel this way. Everyone has a story of some sort. You do not have to share it and also you are not him. So be grateful for that.

1 Like

I need to continue working for another couple of hours.

I had some terrible dreams/nightmares – whatever you wish to call them.

I hope you feel better soon @anon40653964 :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. They uplifted my spirit. I don’t have ativan. I still haven’t slept. I feel a little better now after the nice comments. I appreciate it. The voices have subsided now. I’m going to try to sleep.

4 Likes

Received disappointing news, but must persevere in order to meet my new goal.

1 Like

i have been on ebay and amazon for like 6 hours trying to find something to buy so many auctions i dont really need anything but i am bored all the time and i want to find something to get rid of the boredom

1 Like

Anything III

1 Like

do you have any good skill?

1 Like

i dont think i have any skills

So maybe learn a new skill? What do you like?
I like drawing, designing, graphic design, photography, painting, lettering…

You can learn video editing! It is very demanded skill.

1 Like

I got a couple new graphic novels (comic book novels) today :smile:

Kinda helped take my mind off things.

3 Likes

i know how to edit videos pretty well i used to have a youtube channel where i would do alot of editing but i stopped doing it

i have never been good at drawing i think i will try to learn a new skill idk when tho it is hard for me to get motivated to do stuff lately

yeah I know. I mainly force myself responsibilities. My bf tells me this is what adults do. They force themselves because they have responsibilities. LOL He has a point. However, once you start making money or doing something good in the community, you will feel some reward. So you’ll get motivation to do more and more as human nature.

Some days I can not do much at all though so just be patient with yourself.
I have a friend who makes beautiful brass jewelry. That is a nice skill really. He is now making brass hair clips like the romans used to wear, they are so nice. And he sells them.

Not sure what else… learning a new skill is fun, something you really like. Cooking? Men who cook are supposed to be awesome! Can you go fishing?

1 Like

Another day done. Spent most of it like a zombie. Hope tomorrow is better.

I’m hoping it’s my paranoia but it seems like whenever I post things, the forum goes quiet.

1 Like

Just the time start of the grave night or 3rd watch.
Late for the USA and ealty for the other side of the world.

I would get the same thoughts is just the time / time zones

2 Likes

Since I’m going to go off geodon anyways I stopped trying to take it with 500 calories. Yes that’s probably why my symptoms have been acting up. It’s been pretty bad so far, I’m suddenly nauseous 24/7, and am still being sedated and getting a brain fog. I’ve also been getting headaches almost every night.

If you don’t take geodon with 500 calories there’s only 50% absorption which I believe means it begins to act more like 20 mg than 40 mg. So I’m sort of prepping myself for when I go to 20 mg. I had bad anxiety the first night but haven’t had any anxiety since then. My appetite is returning and my sex drive as well.

Actually, Val, I was also noticing the that the forum is quiet about now. I enjoy your posts; pls keep posting.

1 Like

Thinking of you :purple_heart:

I had bulimia for years. It’s damn hard to refeed and learn how to enjoy food.

I’ve put on twenty kilos since starting meds and have an urge to go back to my old friend bulimia.

Getting better depends a lot on the people you have around you I think. You need a lot of positive reinforcement.

I’m here for you anytime you need it xo

4 Likes

ah I did not sleep at all, I feel okay though. I may feel tired after the sun goes up as usually happens. :frowning:
Anyway, I have been searching for affordable short trips and there are none. They are too expensive… I am hesitating… The cheapest is London for 6 nights. I am not sure…

I finished most work too. Just have one thing to do.