Say Anything III

Legend of the Drunken Master was still good the second time. Usually I won’t watch movies twice.

1 Like

I think something about a drunk guy going around kicking ass is both awesome and hilarious at the same time.

1 Like

Yeah and the storyline with Fei Hong’s family is touching and funny too. I think the actress that plays his stepmom also plays the eccentric aunt in Wing Chun.

That part where his Dad is beating him, “I’m thursty”
“YOU WANT SUM WINE!?”

Lmao

1 Like

I’ve been doing growly electro industrial vocals with my aggrotech. It’s not working with the track I’m working on so I have to learn raspy style.

1 Like

Lol he was punishing him with it. He’s like feral rage Wolverine drunk, but less lethal.

1 Like

I couldn’t find that scene but I got the clip with his mom lol

2 Likes

I need cure cure cure…!!!

3 Likes

@far_cry0 I think that a cure will improve the situation of millions of people.

2 Likes

It takes time erez … i am so fed up…

@far_cry0 life is wonderful…
You make the most of your opportunities.
If there are opportunities you can exploit them.
If they don’t exist- well OK.
Don’t be hard on yourself.

1 Like

Someone keeps giving out my number and randoms keep calling me

1 Like

I am fine… went apple :apple: picking
Had so much fun then we were with friends and now i am at another friend. I will sleep over here 3 nights because she is alone

4 Likes

Do you have a new or newer phone? I got people texting me when my phone was new. Somebody talking about group activities if you know what I mean lol I’m like wow whoever had this phone number last was living the life lol

No I’ve had this phone for years. The weird part is, it’s been happening ever since I got it.

Sorry I didn’t read your whole message. That person must have been cool

1 Like

My braces are making my tooth hurt bad :worried:

I prayed this weekend and cried.

I never went to church though.

I want to appreciate everything I have to be thankful for.

There are some amazing people in the world.

I want to appreciate people,animals,nature and food and clothing and relationships and my great man.

I also prayed forgiveness for my wrong doings even though I may of been possessed and forced or made to do it as they steered my eyes and body in a way it was not actually me but it was mybody and I was sl## and a. Bad person in a way trying to get away from the hurt and suffering horrid moaned and nasty voicesbut it is better now.

Praying for forgiveness and tears came.

I also prayed for everything and everyone in some way and angle.

I pray to be a better person and I already am as I feel more like myself now.

I think I am still trying to be a Christian but I do not understand or believe all that but am trying too cause it may be great.

I believe in God but have not felt part of any religion.

I asked Jesus to take me and accept me anyway even though I have difficulties believing it.

I do not understand it.

I said I love you and I ment it .

Anders said he wanted a necklace or something of Jesus laughing instead of suffering on cross.
That sounds nice.

Wonder what humour he may have.

I think I have a wicked sense of humour.

I do not laugh often.

My mum laughed when I hit my foot once.
It hurt and she laughed does not mean she does not love me or care for me.

Satanism is apparently a religion but they are atheists I read.
I am not a atheist.

My mum hates religion but is spiritual but my step mum said she is not religious but she would choose Christianity if she was.

I want to appreciate our clothes and all those who made them and food too etc

I want to serve my community some how but I still think volunteer work is better.

I am busy just managing daily life too .

How amazing firefighters and ambos etc .

There are so many amazing people including those that do not work for whatever reason.

Just seeing someone around can bring a smile cause it’s nice to see them around.

It was so precious and nice to pray this weekend.

I also was busy washing sheets etc.

Hope you guys are well.

I am doing well now I think.

I am a :smirk_cat:.

But I was brave on a few occasions.

I worry if I need to do something life saving if I would get overwhelmed and not know what to do and so forth.

I love :dog:And​:dog:And :horse: Too.

I prayed forgiveness for how ugly I sounded when I was saying I make beyond billions and I should definitely be fed etc
I sounded ugly but it was how I was then.

It felt great and sincere.

I also prayed to marry my great man and be good to and for him and please him and that he. R happy with me and the others too.

I am proud that I did something this weekend even if it was just cleaning and cooking mainly I was busy whole time.

I practised Swedish and learnt history by reading too.

1 Like

I bought this big arse thing of Arizona sweet tea.

My God! Delicious :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve had that. It’s tasty but I get kidney stones so I mainly drink green tea when I do drink tea.

1 Like

Ya know, I’ve never had kidney stones (thankfully). They had the Arizona green tea, but I decided to get the ‘Southern sweet tea’ instead :smiley: