Say anything here

Once I got the Sz label, no Dr ever takes me seriously about any physical condition I mention, even though my family’s health history shows they should.

“Nope” one Dr told me “You’re not cost effective for treatment”
No wonder my physical health file for the past 20 years is maybe 25 pages…but my psych Dr’s used to make fun of my Psych file being on it’s 3rd “volume”.

I want to be able to be more talkative and outgoing

Next time when I go out,I will try to say more

What is the world coming to?:

“I let my lyrics flow and jux the whole position”

1 Like

Cameras monitoring all public streets in America would be good.

In my city there was a story in the news of a man breaking into women’s homes and sexually assaulting them…if the streets were monitored by cameras that probably would have never happened or he wouldn’t have had more than one victim.

whos gonna be watching the watchers?

2 Likes

What aren’t phone cameras good enough?

It’s going to hell with stuff like the “knockout game”.

Who watches the watchers where cameras already are established to help fight crime (such as in banks, stores, etc lol?)

Should cameras be taken out of banks, stores, etc. because “who watches the watchers?” LOL

Why not? When I worked in a store, it was like, maybe 2-5 times a year someone was watching the cameras. Beside, you’re underestimating criminals LOL

No one is on the street at 3AM when someone is breaking into a woman’s home to attack her obviously.

If there were cameras monitoring the streets in my city the man that I referred to earlier would not have had more than 1 victim.

Thats just not a fact.

I recently saw some videos of people apparently in Middle Eastern countries having sex in public…the world might already be hell.

Said videos are cited in this link smh: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TOKVQM29862E1FFNE/post15

That is a fact Sir…the attacks happened days apart…if cameras were monitoring the streets there wouldn’t have been a second attack.

No its NOT a fact. Look at the countries where tv-monitoring is all’round, EVERY long-term study shows that it does DIDDLY but affirm some few old people that they can walk the streets “safe”

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local/new-jersey/69314-camden-enlists-residents-to-help-keep-watch-over-city

If it doesn’t always deter, it helps in apprehension and prevention of further crimes; as the article says CRIME RATES IN CAMDEN ARE DOWN.

That’s not even logical Sir lolol…obviously cameras monitoring all streets would help in apprehending and preventing further attacks.

good article but thats a whole different approach to survialiance. a more democratic version, which Dog approves, lol.

"However, Camden County NAACP Director Kelly Francis is skeptical of
the new technology’s effectiveness. While crime rates are down, Francis
said he questions if surveillance cameras would deter murder.
“I haven’t owned a car in 10 years,” he said. “I walk everywhere, I
see a lot of things folks don;t see, and I can’t see any change.
“I look at homicides,” he continued. “Homicides tell me what’s
happening, and those homicide numbers are still maintaining as they have
over the years
.””