Say anything here

That bad jalapeno that I ate on Saturday is still with me.

i just pitched a fit because I didn’t want to have to eat with my Geodon. I threw myself dramatically onto the couch and everything. My boyfriend said he was equal parts amused and annoyed. In the end I made it to 500 calories with a few scoops of peanut butter.

2 Likes

feel kind of awkward and bad tonight. I told my parents at dinner I had a lot of noise in my head, and this usually makes me pretty irritable, I said I’d spend most of the night in my room instead sitting out watching TV with them. My dad who talks a lot, mostly to hear himself talk, (and can get talk pretty loud…forgets to use his indoor voice sometimes) was talk, talk, talking all through this show I normally don’t even like and it was giving me a headache. Mom said if you don’t stop talking you’ll send her into her room…then he sat and wouldn’t say damn word. One of those little survey questions popped up which he usually gives his opinion on he didn’t say anything. “I was told to be quiet…” He said. I get annoyed when he gets like that if mom and I ask him to not talk so much.

So then I said I’m going into my room, because while he wasn’t saying anything his whole attitude changed and was even more annoying to me. My mom said, then I’m going to play my game…like I"m doing something bad by saying I was going into my room. When I told them from the get-go I wasn’t going to spend all night out there with them. Now I feel bad. I feel like made my mom and dad mad at me for not wanting to put up with that. Now they’re sleeping and I wont get to see them again until tomorrow night when they get home from work, unless I for some reason get up in the morning and they’re still home.

3 Likes

@Daze Are you going to respond to my original post? I’m really curious why you dislike me so much. Is it envy or you’re just a hateful person in general?

1 Like

I wrote ‘Be kind’ on the banner of my cell phone, thinking of darksith. I thought looking at it t would help me. But every time l see it it I want to tear everyone to pieces.

2 Likes

The man who thinks he can, and the man who thinks he can’t, are both right.

6 Likes

I wish I could lay eggs
Coffee is amazing
I want to live beside the ocean
80’s pop music

5 Likes

Chaaarlie bit me (British accent)

I can’t choose, every option sucks.

1 Like

Well, here’s everything in English, well the words that are official anyway:

Every option sucks, but you still have to choose.

Im on risperidane and olanzapine and I am ravenously hungry. Did yo ufeel starved when you went without food? I am always hungry because of my meds.

2 Likes

I haven’t eat for 24h and I miss mu pills.

1 Like

Take care of yourself and not worry about others

1 Like

I have a kid sister going through exam anxiety… and asking for my help (and sticky popcorn)

I have a friend who is having a bit of a nervous break down… and asking for my help

I have a younger brother trying to fight off a form of irritated, agitated depression… and asking for my help

I have a girlfriend in therapy to finally work through some past trauma… and asking for my help

It’s a VERY odd world when I’M the stable one who’s calm cool and collected.

9 Likes

My moods have been pretty Even lately.
Very Grateful for this

5 Likes

I fancy caitlyn jenner

2 Likes

what is this sticky popcorn you keep talking about? How do you make it?

man. WTF! synchronicities. LOL just similarities i guess. i have all the same problems you do, right down to the mitch matched socks. one time i even thought i may as well let my shoes join on the the party.

But yeah i did not know that about mad max. i just wrote a friend something about the lizard society. weird! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes