Say anything here

Why does sour cream have an expiration date?

2 Likes

I need to get some sleep!

I try to study some academic math, I did a little today hope to do some more.
I was feeling down but for a very short period, about 2 minutes.

Donā€™t worry about it if you can help it. The body can bounce back after a lot of poor sleep. Itā€™s just the worry about it that makes it hard to deal with.

Hope you can get some sleep. Is it time for you to sleep yet?

I fell asleep finally. I wish I could sleep early tonight.

Itā€™s getting very wet and hot here. I feel so uncomfortable.

Start a big project today, and it should be warm out woohoo

Iā€™ve done my part today. Itā€™s time for a good sleep!

2 Likes

I am off to exercise!

2 Likes

What sort of exercise do you do erez?

2 Likes

indoor rowing, running, strength excercises.
@Jimbob

1 Like

Just returned from rowing and running, not done yet, I will go back to the health club for strength training.

Keepinā€™ the thread alive! :smile:

3 Likes

Ha at last!
At last I am done with fitness!
This stuff takes many hours!

Just resolved a very stressful issue Iā€™ve been dealing with YES :triumph::triumph:

Now I feel like I can finally concentrate on my school work

1 Like

I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mind
I left my body lying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you
I really donā€™t mind what happens now and then
As long as youā€™ll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If Iā€™m alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
Iā€™ll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then youā€™d be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground

Call me Superman
There holding my hand
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

Oh whoa whoa

Call me Superman
There holding my hand
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

Call me Superman
There holding my hand
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

2 Likes

An annoying thing today. Went all the way down to my doctorā€™s office for my check up. I called yesterday and asked what time it was today. The receptionist told me 2:30. So I showed up today at 2:30ā€¦ The other receptionist that answered the sliding glass window said, ā€œYour doctor doesnā€™t see patients Thursday afternoons.ā€

Soā€¦yeah. got up. Got dressed. relaxed as long as could because I had an upset stomach this morning (sinusā€™s more than likely). Rode with mom all the way out there, only to have to turn around and come home and do it all again tomorrow, because she wasnā€™t there. And tomorrowā€™s another thing in the morning I have to go to, one of my auntā€™s (married to my dadā€™s brother) mother died of cancer and the funeralā€™s tomorrow. Technically I didnā€™t know her mom that well but my aunt came and saw me almost every day when I was in the hospital last year. So Iā€™m going with my parents to support my aunt. Not to mention others in my family tied to her family.

(Strange family tree mixingsā€¦thereā€™s my two cousinā€™sā€¦my auntā€™s sons. Iā€™m pretty close with them. Then thereā€™s my auntā€™s younger brother who is married to another one of my cousinā€™s, which Iā€™m also fairly close too. And to top it all off, the two married cousinā€™s teenage daughter might be there, unless she couldnā€™t get off school.)

So I may not have been close with the woman who died but I know many people there and want to show my support to my family. To top all that off mom and dad want to go see the new King Kong movie at the theaters on Saturday. Which Iā€™ve never been a Kong person before, but this one has John Goodman in it and I really like himā€¦I guess weā€™ll see how Iā€™m doing Saturday before I make any decisions on passing up the movie.

The only thing is Iā€™m going to have to miss a second week of sewing classes because this stupid doctorā€™s appointment is at the same time as the class. We had to reschedule last week because I too shaky to even bother trying to sew. ā€¦

I was been doing okay the last ten or so days I be login out of here.

I do better not being here the forum feel the forum does me more harm than good.
Stupid how being here answering this brings Feelings of depresstion and worse.

1 Like

Howdy yo!:blush:

I just finished driving interstate.

I thought I would go psychotic.

Iā€™ve never driven further than two hours before and only on pretty familiar roads.
Iā€™m cautious to drive alone to new places alone n avoid it but drive with my bf.

He spoke on radio and directed me how to drive.
We drove one car each with my gear in them.
My car broke down once but luckily in a town n not out on long road.
The drive took us days and we slept in a swag.

I love good swagsā¤ļø.

I cried as I drove and then to my boyfriend when we pulled over.

I cried as I saw the long long roads with no trees,no shade ,no people or buildings like dry desert land .

Iā€™m a bit of a grubb and Iā€™m not so brace and tough in many situations,specially cause Iā€™m sensitive etc.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m moving in with my boyfriend or not.

We arrived to his home today and thatā€™s where I am now.

Itā€™s hot dry land with many fires at summer which is scary too and I was living by beach walking distance to beach etc and am used to wet lands and it is a dei e to beach where am now and they are not real beaches really n not so good ones but I still love it here it sure has its charm n beauty but Iā€™m scared n worried.

Donā€™t know if Iā€™m moving back or staying yet.

How could I drive back all by myselfā€¦
That would be full on but doable perhaps.
Itā€™s such a rough drive for someone like me I reckon.

I love my boyfriend though.
Truly I do adore him.

His great and I love being with him etc
He knows about my diagnosis of schizophrenia.

I have been thinking about this man called sonny lately.
I didnā€™t mean to lose contact with him.
He feels close to me somehow etc

Also been thinking g about a brown eyed man .
My eyes have only had connection n contact with one pair of eyes I think n thatā€™s pair of brown eyes some guy I digg has but I have no idea who he is .

But out of all the people I ever met in my life only one had contact with are these brown eyes.
Even my boyfriend who I adore ,even his eyes n my eyes do t connect contact lovingly n like that connect reallyā€¦
But our hearts do I reckon n he got me heart n I love him.

Still want talk to brown eyed man n find out whatā€™s going on etc but I do t know who he is .
Iā€™ve only see. Him few times in my life.

So happy my car got fixed for such a affords price.:gift_heart:

N we could eat nice food n drink n not go hungry .

Hope you guys are well.

Good to see you online although I am missing a few profiles n canā€™t seem to see anything written by them here although they used to write here often when I was more active.

Ciao fornow.:ghost::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

My holy neigher is interstate and Iā€™m worried about her as sheā€™s been in cyclone n flooding.

She doesnā€™t like being in water and it can freak her out immensely and scare her.

I thought I would move her here or I move back cause I want to be with my horse whoā€™s one of best things to happen to me.

I called police who said area there has not been evacuated and I checked weather of that area and hopefully sheā€™s well and safe n the others too.

Although Iā€™m not religious as such I pray for them .

Hope you are well.

:ghost::gift_heart: