Say anything here

Why can’t I see this page anymore? I had to search for it. I also can’t see the music page that you post music videos in.

1 Like

I went to the Rodeo today and I rode some pretty crazy rides there. It felt amazing! :hugs:

2 Likes

Glad you had fun, was wondering what happened to you, hope you are well

2 Likes

Do not talk about your struggles with neurotypicals. They just say things like "Oh, I get that all the time. It’s all in your head."
Well duh, I know it’s all in my head, considering the problems originate in my brain. Also, I highly doubt you have anything remotely close to this, all the time.
Sorry, I’m just a bit frustrated, tonight.

2 Likes

One of my roommate was falling down drunk last night as usual but this time he fell and broke his nose. Then he proceeded to wipe up blood on the other roommates big white towel… Guy is class act. Lol

I’m moving to a diff place soon tho with better roommates

I hate my self, my life, my past everything about it all if it.
Wish i could wipe it all out never have been born or go back in time and kill myself off.

6 Likes

Oh Oh that sounds kind of rude of him…

1 Like

Hahaha! I wish I could understand him, though.

1 Like

The comments on the YouTube video are pretty funny. Everyone is trying to guess what the bird is saying. Whatever he’s saying, he’s saying it with real conviction. :smile:

2 Likes

We need a cure now…

Have hired help today, hope all goes well

1 Like

9 Likes

:scream: I knew it !!!

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’re feeling like this. I hope you’re doing better, today.

I am very sad and stressed. My school didn’t get me the required things in time for me to register to start any classes this session. This is likely really going to set me behind in starting my nursing program. Also I will likely have to take more prereqs than I initially thought and they are really stupid and/or irrelevant courses like government and sociology, etc.

In addition to this I discovered my current GPA is a very sad 2.9 and my science GPA is a 2.0! That’s a D! I know this is likely because I haven’t replaced my failed grade in organic chemistry II yet so hopefully my GPA will go back to the 3.2 it was at before I failed that course once I replace it. Still a bummer to see though, especially when my initial goal was to graduate with a 3.5…now I’d kill for just a 3.0…on top of this I am currently failing half of my classes and barely passing the rest.

I desperately want to graduate but I am really, really struggling right now.

I like the future more than the present, I am very progressive.
Also I have a lot of patience.

I am very sleepy today. Can’t sleep last night. Wish I could sleep well tonight.

I can’t sleep! Horrible jet lag.