Say anything here

That’s good it worked! I talk with my voices a lot too I just have problems with stopping sometimes and I can’t stop engaging with them I think like so preoccupied

Yeah it’s hard to stop. Often it can last for hours I just keep talking. Has anyone ever caught you talking?

1 Like

I’ve been caught talking to my voices…that got me a quick visit to a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Same. And yes plenty of times. But I try to be discrete. Are you the same?

@SchizoBoy that happened to me before too

1 Like

Yep. And iv been caught a bunch of times. When I do they always tell me to just say “your talking to yourself” to them but iv learned to not listen to them or I won’t get any help. I just feel like they got control over what I do and know what’s best so often I used to let them do their thing with me and I just follow along.
And I fell asleep by like 10ish. Sleepiness hit me hard and I passed out. Caffeine must have worn off lol.

1 Like

My cat got a trip to the vet and he cost me more money but he’s eating and back to playing 24-7 again, so that’s good. His neuter site got infected :frowning: He got an injection and he’s on antibiotics for a while.

I have to shove a little squeezy syringe into his mouth and squirt pink medicine down his throat. I go, “guess what time it is?” all sweetly and he takes off running out of the living room because I guess he knows it’s “medicine time”. I have to corral him and bring him to the kitchen counter to pry his mouth open for the medicine. It cracks me up that he always knows what time it is.

Started to re-read the Hunger Games…read it on the kindle now reading my hard-back copy. :slight_smile: Though I do admit my kindle makes for reading at night in bed a little easier. I do love the feel of a hardback book though…nice and sturdy.

1 Like

The Lion Guard is not so awesome, but at least Disney is trying something. I think it would be nice if they created a movie of The Lion Guard.

My situation is difficult as I have had enough of chess,
I have a problem that I have nothing to do.
I am not satisfied with life, to put it very very mildly.

I LOVE eating sourkraut! (FYI I’m German :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

THE EYES OF TRUTH ARE ALWAYS WATCHING YOU. THEY DEFEND YOU !

I thought I was done with chess after losing many consecutive games, but now after being on the winning side
many times I decided to continue!

I overslept and missed church, today.
I feel like I never even slept at all… :disappointed:

I did part of my sport today, rowing and running.
Now I will take a very cold shower, and then back to health club for strength exercises.

Be excellent to each other!

2 Likes

I think one of the worse things of having schizophrenia is that it never goes away completely.

1 Like

@anon40653964 to a point especially still believing some of our irrational ideas. Recovery is possible! earlier psychotherapy was about learning about yourself learn enough about yourself you don’t trigger off the chemical imbalance anymore. It’s a consumers nightmare what help and what hope there is for people.

That’s true. I’ve gone to therapy before. I don’t always have symptoms.

1 Like

Hmm some of the weightlifting training. Weightlifters have no idea how screwed they really are.

I think most drugs leave a person different. At least that’s what people who have never done drugs seem to think. I think it may be true if used long term.