Say anything here

Damn tea bag stuck to the side of the cup then let go and splashed my face Grrrrrr Evil Tea Bags!!!

2 Likes

So far today has been okayā€¦little exhausted from walking through the fabric store a few times yesterday searching for the bathroomā€¦and then for some fabric to make my first hand-made shirt this coming Friday in my sewing class with my mom. Then walked through a few lanes in the parking lot looking for the car. However I may be tired today, but I havenā€™t had the voices in my head like yesterday or the day before.

Got to see my dog this weekend for a couple hoursā€¦this made me so so happy!!!

3 Likes

We can be heroes
Just for one day.

8 Likes

Iā€™m very happy today, I started a new out-line one thatā€™s been going around in my head latelyā€¦first draft of the outline I have 17 chapters and an epilogue. It may be a sequel I donā€™t know, see if anything else comes to mind but am very happy with how it turned out.

Was excited because the people I applied for an internship with contacted me for an interview. Then I realized it was not the internship I applied for but rather one taking place in the summer, during which Iā€™m moving out of stateā€¦turns out the positions for spring filled up so they wanted to see if I would come in the summer. Now I canā€™t do it at all :disappointed: Sad

1 Like

[Do you have the time to listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think Iā€™m cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or am I just stoned

I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says itā€™s lack of sex thatā€™s bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my lifeā€™s a bore
So quit my whining cause itā€™s bringing her down

It all keeps adding up
Am I just paranoid?
A ya-ya-ya

Grasping to control
So I better hold on

It all keeps adding up
Am I just paranoid?
Or am I just stoned?

1 Like

Off to a wonderful day out in the cold, working my butt off YAY ME!!!

Living the dreamā€¦

2 Likes

itā€™s cold today. i wish summer would come sooner than later. i love the sunshine. please come back.

1 Like

Sooooooooooooooooo, come here often?

2 Likes

all the time!
Here all the time!
@Mountainman
Oh my gosh This is so funny!
I am laughing like crazy!

Almost lost points again.

Forgot to load my Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum 18,500 points coupon.
The coupon was only valid on Mar 06. (Spend over $75 and get 18,500 Optimum points )

I spent $76.47 on Mar 06 but had forgotten to load the coupon that had been E-mailed to me.

So moments ago I just called up Shoppers D.M. and asked for help. I got it.
They gave me the 18,500 points which is worth $25 minimum.

I really like this video.

Iā€™m listening to more Lana del rey right now as a result.

Walking to town in knee-deep snow drifts is the best workout, but now Iā€™m so exhausted and my body really doesnā€™t want food, today. Force-feeding myself sucks, and so does the stomach pain and nausea. Anxiety, stomach pains, exhaustion and brain fog when I donā€™t eat is even worse, though, soā€¦ :slight_frown:
Had a huge emotional breakdown because my brother and his girlfriend came home, today. I never realized how important having the house to myself was, and now I feel like ā– ā– ā– ā– .
I also might be taking another internet break.

Mary Poppins is one of my favourites! Iā€™m jealous if you have it!

1 Like

Today I bought a vape, nicotine is supposed to help with symptoms but I needed to stop smoking so I thought this would be a nice way to stop smoking but keep nicotine

1 Like

Adorable old lady and her infectious smile working at the cashier in Wal-Mart just brought me back to life!

She just wouldnā€™t stop smiling. What a nice relief from all the semi-conscious zombies watching t.v. all day.

2 Likes

No idea why your so cold itā€™s like 32oC (90oF) here and 35% humidity.

I am watching the movie ā€œThe Forbidden Kingdom.ā€.

2 Likes