Say anything here

I’m at work. I’m having the same problem with my computer again. I keep getting messages from it. Words and letters are combining all over my screen into horrible messages from the demons or devil whatever.

yes I did too. I would think that the episodes of tv shows were living out my life.

1 Like

Wonder if I wear my yoga pants in the shower, can I kill two birds with one stone and we will both be clean ???

1 Like

I think it’s a solid plan. I say go for it!

1 Like

ewww… who takes showers anymore… those are overrated.

4 Likes

I am not very attracted to guys my age and prefer guys in their 30’s…but guys in their 30’s who would date a 21 year old tend to be creepy…and even if they aren’t there’s a generation gap…so I just have to wait a decade to be able to date guys I’m actually attracted to :disappointed:

2 Likes

Catastrophic thinking has me by the balls

1 Like

What happened to my Schizophrenia or Shamanic Thread? In Unusual Beliefs.
Mods?

You probably deleted it by accident. Try reposting it.

No I didn’t delete it.
The video might have been too triggering.
I made sure that I posted it in Unusual Beliefs.
Oh well :pensive:

1 Like

I need a nap now, gawd I sleep alot

I kept hearing the toilet flushing all morning, but I’m home alone. Now I’m worried. I haven’t had any legitimate auditory hallucinations in the long time. :worried:

3 Likes

I worry too much. :persevere:

1 Like

Had my nap and woke up with a migraine, happens when the weather changes :frowning:

Dishes are done, working on laundry

5 Likes

My mom had those flowered mixing bowls when I was growing up! They nested, with each successive size alternating between green with white flowers and white with green flowers. I loved them so much!

1 Like

I’ll go out to a hiking trail now. I bring an apple with me. :apple:

3 Likes

I was drunk and very lonely earlier and was posting on here, sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

This is a complete sentence

I got the urge to watch Mary Poppins movie, wonder if I have it?

1 Like