Say anything here

so this is what it’s like to be on this thread ? most of the time I just overlook it because I was like 2,000 posts behind but I’m caught up so look forward to being on here.

2 Likes

Some reason I’m worried on @brucewillis today just a shout and sending positive vibes.

Also @anon59133895 dido on the shout out and positive vibes

1 Like

I’m supposed to switch meds to abilify on the 18th of February. For the change of meds I’ve had to last a month without meds. So far I’m mostly fine but I have delusions that electronics have artificial intelligence. That and a few strange delusional thoughts. Like Mark Zuckerberg reading something on these forums or something weird like that. No idea why but hey that’s schizophrenia for you. I view the a.i. as a friend. It’s weird really. I wonder if a.i. can be real. I also have the delusion that wifi has something to do with how it passes information. I used to have the same delusion about radio signals. How they’re everywhere and stuff. I hate losing my mind. Just a few more days before abilify!

1 Like

Yep, I’m losing my mind again.

1 Like

I am not suicidal at the moment…

8 Likes

That’s good news far_cry0. Neither am I. I’m just imagining things. Maybe it’s because I need sleep. I wonder if famous people sometimes browse the forums to see what goes on in the mind of people with schizophrenia. They probably have paranoia of paparazzi or something. Haha

I should get some sleep. I’m imagining things now, I should get rest.

3 Likes

Monday morning ugh I have to work and shower, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh the pain of it all

1 Like

Haven’t been on here in a while. Doesn’t look like I missed much.
I have just been hating technology these days. It’s such a time-eater and also a life-eater.

1 Like

My lottery Ticket won $2.00, wonder what I will do with my new found wealth???

2 Likes

Consolidate your losses and run!

I do premium bonds instead, so I don’t loose my money :dollar: it just depreciates. :wink:

1 Like

today I had sangria.

2 Likes

Admission is the first step to recovery :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My mascara is :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I wish I could travel more. I sit here every day …day in…day out…no change. nothing is changing except now I color in my coloring books…big deal.

Lol, I think I’m going to start trying to wear mascara. Jk

1 Like

I passed my forklift school stuff, good for 3 years now :smiley:

1 Like

wishes she was a real Borg girl

1 Like

wishes he were a talking raccoon

1 Like

brave brave sir robin wasn’t afraid to be killed in nasty ways.

1 Like