Say anything here

“The less justified a man is in claiming excellence for his own self, the more ready he is to claim all excellence for his nation, his religion, his race or his holy cause.”

Eric Hoffer - The True Believer

“Good night…it’s time to go.”

The more distracted a person is from any kind of pain she is experiencing, the more likely the pain will cease to exist. When we are in the driver’s seat, most of our baggage is out of sight in the trunk.

10 decisions shape your life… you’ll be aware of 5 about

20 ways to see the world… are 20 ways to start a fight

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back, and let the world wonder how the hell you did it.

5 Likes

Well back today I’m starting back the boring life. Not so bad.

This Talking Heads song is genius:

David Byrne is a true master if he wrote the Talking Heads stuff!!!

1 Like

I wish David Bryne was always mentioning mind control targeting but I think that “talking heads” means the newscasters, not sure though, I read that a long time ago, it might be right.

Yep “talking heads” refers to I would think anyone in the media .

Funny picture:

@EnoOtu
that pic describes the aftermath of going on a Taco Bell binge

3 Likes

my meds work :airplane: :bus: :blue_car:

Sarcasm is human, there is not much wrong with it. It is a sign of exasperation of the desperate. Not only the lonely feel it, by this age most have. Thank goodness when someone has compassion.

Hmm…What is it ???
http://az650801.vo.msecnd.net/newsfeatures/2015/07/01-Francois-Knorreck-Snaefell-Laverda-Sidecar-Project-620x413.jpg

1 Like

I should make a lyric video for pink floyd’s “great gig in the sky.”

Tell me, how the ■■■■ do university student athletes get scholarships while huge stadiums are built that are empty most of the year?

There are more public parks than that! There is a sidewalk, a road, a street, a path, a way.

1 Like

Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honali
Little Jackie Paper loved that rascal Puff
And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff
Oh, Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea
Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea

2 Likes