Say anything here

this and “And then there were none” are my favorite agatha christie novels.

1 Like

Been brushing my hair a lot. But sometimes I let the wind blow through it.

1 Like

I’m bleeping hungry. Waiting for chicken wings to cool down. !

i cant sit still in my chair… i have panic attacks and anxiety attacks… yesterday i was depressed and mute the whole day… this is really strange… this anxiety…

I found a personal cure for my worries fears and problems in lifes journey

i think i’m gonna move to australia… i dont have a specific plan… maybe meet someone through online dating site…

I think it was Mark Twain who said, “It’s easy to quit smoking. I do it all the time.”

1 Like

My biggest problem is lack of desires I think. Normies have desires like itches and they go out and scratch those itches. My only desire is to vegitate in front of the tv.

2 Likes

i just watched “Neighbours” on youtube to see what australian people are like and they’re very different than queens, new york. and i have no idea what they’re saying. lol. silly idea to wanna move there.

i still have anxiety attacks, maybe i should go for a walk… i prefer my depression over this anxiety…

2 Likes

The voices are loud and not making any sense.

Australia would be awesome, always wanted to live or at least go there

1 Like

Well what do you think people from Australia think about the people from Queens NY?

1 Like

My voices are bothering me today. They just want me to feel bad or hurt myself. I’m struggling to maintain a calm self while I’m at work.

1 Like

Have you tried Mindfulness?

It used to really help me by reducing the frequency of the voices and in turn their distressing content.

How do you practice mindfulness?

look at all these chickens.

I read the bible everyday. If I have delutions or hallucinations. I think i want it to be about that vs some of my darker ones.

Try Jim malloy and the easy guided meditation on YouTube.

I find there are a lot of guided meditation videos out there that are free and should be one somewhere that would suite you.

If you also use labeling the voices sound and sensations as such it also helps, providing you do this without judging your self or the practice.

If all else fails speak to your therapist or Dr about it. You might even find a meditation group in your area.

Gmail had a popup saying “Something’s not right”. I asked Gmail whether it had taken its Prozac this morning.

2 Likes

2 months free xm satellite radio in my car. Now I want it at home, tired of tv.

1 Like