Say anything here

I really don’t like Simon and Garfunkle.

Went to Kroger with someone, it was so crowded I couldn’t believe it. And I felt like I just kept getting in people’s way. I just wanted to stand still and get my thoughts together but people were everywhere so I had to keep moving. I got through it and finished my shopping trip and now I’m happy for myself. I usually would have left.

Dad had a free night at a hotel in Springfield Illinois so we went up for a one day visit, walked through the home Lincoln lived in when he was in Springfield. I don’t know if it was a lot of walking but the staircase leading up to the second floor was steep and with my breathing problems I had some issues, but I managed to do it. I had to sit down at the benches before getting back to the car, but it was interesting…also walked through a home across the street from Lincoln that belonged to the town sheriff at one point.

I think I did pretty well all in all, especially considering it was the first day of my medication changes. I talked with my doctor and asked if I could try taking the pills at night again because they were making me sleep all day. So Yesterday before the tour I hadn’t had my regular medications. When I got back to the hotel I kept thinking Lincoln and his wife Mary were in my room watching me. Somewhat Judging, but mostly just curious about all the new things in life like TV…and iPods…

The Reverent was on HBO last night and I laid in bed watching that then watched Beyonce’s Lemonade video on my iPod touch and I thought they were trying to watch it with me. I know this is was a delusion so I didn’t communicate with them…they didn’t even seem to want to communicate with me. I took my med’s and a couple hours later went to bed. I hate when I feel there are people in the room with me and no one is there.

I have to order e-cigs over the net. They arrived this morning and I’m still in bed. I can barely see and have to sign for them. Some digital thing that has no pen to sign with so use my finger nail. Was more of a line then a signature. Technology and I might as well just of put a cross down as a signature.

1 Like

Anything. There, I said it. Happy now?

2 Likes

I need to make more cash. There. I also need to get in shape :frowning:

1 Like

Just finished reading Evil Under the Sun and Murder on the Orient Express. i think they’re written in the 1920s era.

4 Likes

Why I isolate and always alone? Sometimes I just want to shout out just because all of you - the non-believer.

1 Like

I do that often. it was like seeing the tdoc once a fortnight covered all my social needs for ages. Did get better though.

My dog makes me pet her. Very demanding

Did you know that Agatha Christie also wrote some romance novels using the pen name Mary Westmacott? When I was a teenager, I read all of her books, the mystery novels, short stories, and the romance novels.

1 Like
1 Like

i’m not familiar with the romance novels. but yeah// i used to collect agatha christie novels too. its more enjoyable to read when ur off meds, u can imagine it more…

1 Like

I love the young ones! I grew up watching them.

1 Like

I’m coming out of the closet.

I’m really a lesbian trapped in a gorgeously handsome, sophisticated charming man.

:notes: I kissed a girl and I liked it :notes:

Join the darkside…We have cookies!

Hi im New here my 1st time I have paranoid schizophrenia pretty well got the schizophrenia under control but the paranoia still bugs me

2 Likes

Welcome @Hilly :slight_smile: Feel free to make a topic introducing yourself and expressing your worries, if you have any. This is a really supportive forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

exercise
diet
water
fresh air
health

5 of the best doctors ever known…:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

"When a person says something true he isn’t saying anything he invented. He just gives a certain shape and character to it, that’s all. You can’t invent truth. Anything that’s true, even if it seems suddenly true, was always true. One of the things you’ve got to get rid of is the idea that truth was invented by, or belongs to, anybody in particular.

Very often even the ordinary thoughts you have are not strictly “your own.” For instance, you’ll have what you think are random thoughts: where do you suppose they come from? It’s funny to spend half a day yelling in
a fellow’s ears, and then hear him say, “I just had a nice little funny thought.” Or you lie there, getting ready to work with us, and say, “This is just myself thinking.” You know it is. But it isn’t; not once in a thousand times!" - Excerpt from Across the Unknown