Say anything here

He said it with love so that’s ok…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Chicken thighs are cheap. Less then 4$ for 5. Lots of garlic and butter then bake 20 and flip 20.

@Resilient1 @Minnii @Ninjastar Thanks u guys!

2 Likes

Chicken thighs can be cheap n nurturing .
There’s lovely food out there.:gift_heart:

The father that’s not me real father was good in one way I think n that is he laughed when I was born or that I wasborn cause they did not want me be .n the mum was furious about it.:blush:

Why are women like spaghetti?

They both wriggle when their eaten.

whenever i hallucinate i go into this weird body posture… either my head is tilted or i slouch or i move back and forth in my seat or i start pacing…

the voices in my head sound like Beavis and Butthead…

From some of the people I know Including myself that seems to be pretty common.

1 Like

Didnt think I would get anything accomplished today but I just cleaned the oven. Now to town.

1 Like

I raked my yard this weekend, swept the garage and pick up my dogs doo doo in the yard. This is really productive for me.

2 Likes

I just found out a man has cancer .
Cancer can be removed successfully .
I had cancer that was removed.
It seemed like I don’t care but I do.
I did think about men n woman that have plastic surgery of there lungs to try steal someone else’s forest tree n air time which is one of things been stolen from me kinda.
I hope he will get well anyway but I always wonder what type mischief they usuly are up too.
I think he seems nice .

I think I had my side cut off away n tied n things happened but someone else said it was her.
The w was beyond cheated with ,swapped people etc they use my eyes aura n even take my spirit but I hope to be free soon.

People just seem to lie about me all the time.
Lie n incite hate n steal.

I don’t like these ones feeling my spirit n etc n I don’t like feeling them.

I reccon his a nice bloke yeah.
He may heal.

I want another dog or a few n live on farm with animals.

No dog could be like my Dar ling I had .:gift_heart:
I walked her three times day cause lived in apartment.

N what if they are lying dogs that are not cheeky but cruel n beyond in who they are n one need train them but they might still lie etc
Or does it depend who has the dog too .

The one they say is my mum is alive n I love her but I don’t think she’s my real mum or i bred n birthed myself .
The "spirit "changed early eighties…
Love too …

I really think someone else probably me was in her body mothering me first couple years cause I was in “grandmas” body too mothering self kinda … Cause I do t think they my real family n may hate me.most of them.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But I live in apartment now.

But it’s good have place to be n sleep…:gift_heart:

I like the man with cancer n hope he gets better n I really like his family too.
I admit i have caution about all people though.n even about these people if they up to mischief about me .:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I work two hours a week with my body n these are my clients that I clean for.
I hope to clean good for them n keep improving.
I’m not really best cleaner …
But at least they don’t have to do it .god bless to them.:gift_heart:
Cause I do beleive in God but ain’t religious as such…
I truly hope I do good for em with cleaning.

I should get ready for work, sitting here debating which direction I should go in today???

What shall I wear???
What should I eat???

Or should I crash on the couch and turn off the phone and make it a movie day ???

Oh the options are endless…

1 Like

Life’s tough, I had trouble choosing what to wear today. Went all colorful, felt like a clown. Learned my lesson :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m wearing a little suit jacket over my t shirt to work today! Dressing up!

4 Likes

Fancy schmancy turtle!!!

1 Like

Haha 1515151511515151515151515252525

1 Like

Not for long at the pace I’m eating them!

1 Like