Say anything here

My roommate goes on rants I have no idea what he’s saying it’s all gibberish to me. He’s very philosophical. But I have no ■■■■■■ idea what he’s talking about. Am I an idiot or is he just pulling things out of his arse?

There are more chickens than people in the world.

3 Likes

Let Hercules do what he may
The cat will mew and the dog will have his day

:slight_smile:

Eating radishes

not had those in years

I put them in salads but they are not as hot on their own. 2$ for a bag.Keeps a long time.

1 Like

I have a sweet tooth, but no sweets. >:

1 Like

Schizophrenia begins when all defense mechanisms of personality fail and so the person runs away into their own delusional world, which is a projection of their own fears. (I read this somewhere and saved it)

4 Likes

today is the day where i have to collect the paintings from the exhibition. before that there’s gonna be a book discussion for 3 hours about bipolar disorder again which i have to join cos i cant just come in and collect the paintings. i’m really sad and insecure and worried about my future that i dont wanna go… but my dad says i have to go. i’m plagued by fears that i’m gonna end up poor and alone. i cant paint cos the meds make me lazy and uninspired.

good news i dont have to go to the book discusion, i can just pick up my paintings after they’re done…

2 Likes

Im on 600mg of Clozapine and was previously on 600 morning and 600 at night of Solian. For the most part, the Solian did its job, but I would see dots and be very paranoid, anxious, restless and uncomfortable in public. I’m now having Abilfy introduced whilst weaning off the Solian… It was 2 weeks on 10mg and it’s now been 1 week on 20mg of Abilify. The voices are here again and it’s so uncomfortable

Have sooooooooooooooooooo much to do today to get ready for winter, feel more like sleeping,

world mental health day, day 2… so i went to the book discussion… and i saw my psychiatrist there… and also my cousin’s husband who works for the radio was also there… another psychiatrist saw my paintings and asked for my name card and prices of paintings… she wants to request her own imagery… so i guess that means i have to start painting again… dunno if i remember how to do it… its been 3 yrs.

5 Likes

well done raen, that sounds awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome raen :slight_smile: Good luck!

1 Like

You are seriously the neatest.

1 Like

Love radishes. Can eat them like candy!!!

1 Like

Getting equipment ready for winter, so ran the lawn mower out of gas and the pressure washer, ( gas is only good for 6 months then it goes bad) I filled the snow blower up with gas and put fuel stabilizer in it last winter, so wanted to see if that stuff worked and if it would start, worked on it for awhile but no luck so gave up and went to drain the gas out of it, turns out I left it empty and it had no gas in it :frowning:

Funny how they don’t run on air, it was the one I sold I had done that to…

Watching Antiques Road Show. Waiting for British baking championship.

A man I was with spiritually may of said he is working class and I am lower class cause I only work two hours week am on the doll with my body and I’m diagnosed schizo.
Maybe he was serious or joking a bit too.

I don’t see class like that though.
So much to who n all one is n beyond​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::blush:

I’ve been workaholic with my eyes though n me eons etc etc

But that’s reality .

Someone said they are my friend.:gift_heart:
In spirit kinda .

My body doesn’t have friends in person of maybe it does but just doesn’t hang out with bodies…

I’m on my way out now.

Ciao for now n g’day to youz