Say anything here

i was listening to Silverchair the whole day… they;re an Aussie band. well the singer has gone solo so the band is no longer… it feels good to listen to old music…

There is a self imposed ban on stuff coming into my house, unless of course I can sell it for a decent amount. Will always be crowed have all my work tools in here and stuff I need for my business, but also have a lot of toys to play with. 1100 vhs movies might be a bit much :blush:

Welcome to the forum @Lexicon :blush:

@anon7022989 I think it’s really inspiring that you are going to display your brilliant art at the exhibition. You should be proud of yourself, you’re an accomplished artist and a really good person.

3 Likes

I want to help mentally ill people as a career. Writing books and stuff that help them. In Zen Buddhism, they make a vow to save all beings from suffering. they know its not possible but nevertheless they vow to do it… it keeps them on the right track and sets their intention… i’d like to see myself as saving mentally ill people from self-hatred and self-loathing…

1 Like

thanks! @anon84763962

1 Like

They keep programming me that I can’t go out .that I’m “not aloud to”.its awful.malicious.nasty.
I wanted to go out side today.

Good for you Nomad.
There probably is genuine stuff out there.
Buddhism sounds nice.
I was ethicalvegan for 8 months.
I love myself though very much.
But others don’t…:flushed::unamused::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There’s a few posters/profiles/people here that have not written for s while.

Hope they are well.

1 Like

I had sushi today

1 Like

got up at 4AM can’t sleep, I don’t why

My upstairs neighbour, a sweet old lady, just offered me chocolates :yum:

3 Likes

Made homemade turkey stock in the crockpot overnight. Having mini meatloaf with greenbeans and homemade gravy.

2 Likes

This is bizzarre :

Taking a break from dance.
I feel so attacked there spiritually.
Like all of them against me alone .
I’ve always been bullied somehow n as adults they lie n incite hate etc
If someone is higher … n they don’t wanna accept that they do like wars against one person n cheat.
A woman asked or told another woman fight her n she said no (spiritual fighting not with body) I can’t im a bully.meaning one on one if they chest n have armies that can’t be seen … So looks like was one on one.

Anyway cant go to gym cause they lied n stole.
But they never fighter me same way as dance people do.
Strange thing is I’m still attracted to few there (specially one)n can have laugh with them .

Feel one of my clients gets up to mischief n had surgery to steal .
Things like energy,my good nature,an eye etc
N also that they’ve been up to Seanses and rituals etc.
I don’t want to go back but will go back anywAy.

I like to work where don’t feel set up or stealing from me etc

I was so thankful to have job even though it’s only two hours week.

Difficult for my body n person to work but easy n love to work with eyes ,spirit n eons.
Been workaholic I have also always worked.

IN person I’ve become n am disabled.

Such a waste.
This body n person gets hated n it should get loved.
I give love bet get hate return n maybe jealous government etc who cheated on w n lie n incote hate n are bad behaved n immature n list goes on .

I fantasize a relationship when every women that contacts me.

I received advertisement for a muslim clothing company called East essence .

They have one top that reads/says

Muslim disability awareness .the path to inclusion and unity.

I thought that seemed pretty sweet.
Stigma etc specially in religion sometimes some people n faiths blame the disabled dude for being as they are when in reality it’s often a group of people that were jealous of them n disabled them of other disabled guys stealing from them … There’s many scenarios.

Anyway thought I would share this here…:gift_heart:

In Scandinavia they talk a lot about "the outsiderness"
They mean people who are like outcasts of society and don’t even have other out casts to hang out with… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
To break isolation n hate of them n include them and even listen to them :flushed: and let them be free spirits even maybe :flushed:

Good wishes for it.

I’m having difficulties of thought bout going out but will make myself go out cause need medication from chemist.

Ciao for now to youz :blush:

I’m living in oz now though.

I was a Muslima for one year.

But still receive ads…

Now I’m not religious but may probably believe in God.:gift_heart:

3 hour walk soon

3 Likes

Should be sleeping, someone entertain me…