Say anything here

today i framed the remaining artwork for the World Mental Health Day art exhibition. There’s other schizophrenic / bipolar artist… I saw the thumbnail from the leaflet and I like all the works… some symbolic, some surrealism. At first i was skeptical about this event… I didnt know it was gonna be big or serious. So we prepare on the 14 and the event will take place on the 15 and 16th.

3 Likes

i suddenly feel paranoid about the kids in the street who keeps throwing balls on our roof… maybe they’re just being kids… but do they know me personally? like from the internet?.. seems too far fetched. also do people know the strange stupid things i google search? i dont want people to know. i think my friends hate me… but they like one of my post in facebook so maybe i was just misinterpreting their actions again?

I’m sure they are just being kids. I don’t think there is a way to see what other people search for online.

1 Like

Remembering crushes that you can’t quite get over. You think they are erased from your memory… but then they pop up out of nowhere. The memories leave you painfully asking why they never loved you back?

1 Like

Beautifully written

1 Like

Think most of us have at least one, I have one from Grade 7, when I was ill called her after many years, her voice was full of excitement to hear from me. She is married so can’t be calling her all the time, but was a nice call.

The reason I called unknown to her is to see if she was in on the plot to get me, I told her I had sz but that was all.

1 Like

I went through the same things, kids ball kept coming in the yard, in a calmer manner knew later they were just playing. Think we misinterpret a lot of things because of the paranoia. I know I do, often will ask people the meaning behind their actions, they probably walk away thinking I’m odd but it’s either I do that or sit there all night trying to figure out the meaning.

1 Like

As I posted before I got about 400 old vhs movies free, well yesterday a couple posted there collection on line for free, I sat there telling myself I don’t need them, but gave in to my addiction LOL, I went and picked up all 700 of them :open_mouth:

He threw in 2 vhs players, 1 playstation 2 , 2 rechargeable phones, clock radio, and bags of light bulbs.

My place is stuffed LOL, anyone want to watch a movie with me, you bring the popcorn :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

my psychosis was not organic and would of lied dormant had I of not triggered it, I know every element to the triggers of it

Oh the days of vhs. Congrats on getting a ton of free tapes. That’s awesome :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I know a lady who is always flirting with me. I’ve known her for quite a few years. Yesterday she grasped my jacket and said “You look cute!”

I should probably get off my butt and ask her out.

4 Likes

Go for it. Life is too short.

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement. I am pretty she is divorced. She is always complimenting me. She is a little older than me. But that is a bonus in my opinion.

1 Like

More experienced!

1 Like

Hahaha! Hey @Jimbob I think you have a point there :wink:

1 Like

I am taking notes / writing down details and stories for a memoir I will write one day.
I don’t care if only ten people buy it… I’m writing it for myself.
My only rule while writing is to tell the truth.
I think people who write memoirs tend to make themselves heroic, more so than they are.
I will try to avoid this.

I told my pdoc I am experincing the opposite to psychosis whatever the heart holds I believe one can feel the polar opposite

Doesn’t translate well over the internet Australia has a concept a colloquialism the term “the little Aussie battler” Basically the underdog who battles through repression fighting through adversity to give it to the man.

Starting to see the joys of going through therapy with ex hippies and installing one thing left over from the 60’s onto their patients. I am really finding my voice lately and winning a lot of friends in the process.

Say /anything/? Hmm. I finally accepted that I have schizophrenia earlier tonight. So I found this site and I’ve been lurking for a couple of hours. And this is my first post here. Aaaand I already feel at home here. Next stop, an actual diagnosis. :o

3 Likes

i’m nervous abt this art exhibition for people with mental illness… nervous about having to sociallize and talk… i’m bad at that… but these people also have schizophrenia and bipolar so maybe they have the same problem with socializing. from the facebook group the bipolars seem to be more active and expressive, while the schizophrenic group is quite inactive. i think i might take high dose of meds to prevent myself from becoming panicky and overemotional.

2 Likes