Say anything here

Know that humiliation does not weaken you, it strengthens you

my light will shine so bright it will blind you

New to the forumsā€¦ been a troll for a whileā€¦ sz gives me lots of troubles.

Is it fap-o-clock yet?

I guess the answer is beyond me

I think it is how one behaves that may also play part ,social net work etc
Many psychic say they hear spirits ,see future etc but that is there belief and others belief but if no one else beleives what you believe or says they do then it may be easier to be labelled as delusional.

I do not think I am paranoidā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::blush:

Today I went to see my new pschychiatrist and have been put on Latuda instead of olanzapine.
See how it goesā€¦

I went to dance last night.
Felt bit fragile etc in a way but went anyway .
I think I felt a bit attacked spiritually but stayed anyway and I reckon I love :gift_heart:anyway even if itā€™s not always mutual.

Strange Iā€™ve been so hated ,lied about etc
But it could be been thereā€™s lot steal from me etc

I felt attraction n extra love this night for the long haired pony tail man beard too and he put in some awesome dance moves .i may have thing for him.possibly.

Thereā€™s other men I could be attracted to n compatable with also.

I have started a new diet this week.
Itā€™s wonderful.
It is more expensive but I hope to afford it.
It is a company that makes meal plans it includes fruit,snacks ,cooked food,salads etc
Lovely.:gift_heart:
So thoughtful .
Iā€™m excited about it.

1 Like

Good luck with the new med @SacredNeigh7 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Minnie :blush:.

1 Like

just had fried chicken and friesā€¦ :grin::fries::poultry_leg:

Sure rub it it in, twist the knife :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

im off the road my car failed the yearly test

Oh no, whats wrong with it? I came home from work, roads are a mes bit of a snow storm here.

it is leaking oil and there is rust under neat the body it is now scrap and unsafe to drive so it failed the testā€¦

I want this as my next carā€¦its 900 euro cheap enough and it passed the car test for another year

1 Like

Howdy to you and good day and good night.:slight_smile:

May you get back on the road soon Pedro. :oncoming_automobile::blue_car:
and maybe get new car.

I love my car and licence.:heart:
My car was a birthday gift to me 8 years ago but I never actually got papers and the car is still in there name so it has them as owner but Ive been driving it for 8 years or so.
My licence is one of best things to ever happen to me.
I worked hard for it and cried and failed and finally got it but in automatic and before that i was always learning in a manual.

Ive been thinking about another man at dance today.
He was with me spiritually once when i was attacked.
Im not sure how we could be.
He and another man kind of did some thing and we seemed to have laughed together also.
I think i share humour with some people:astonished: some times n in some angles or maybe mostly even.
I would like to have good chemistry and be able have laugh together.

Pof is feeling stagnated somehow.I wonder if others have posed as me and what kinds of mischief may of happened. I want single man and real date.

Maybe its better meet some one out but not sure if i would speak to man unless he made abled it some how and approached me.

Maybe one can first try and get a free spirit and then date in spirit and make it clear you have a body that should not just be but also should get and give loving.
My body has been with men but was not me in my body or them i think in there body so wasnt real deal kinda and was sometimes woman who hate me in there or my body but sometimes they just didnt like me and sometimes its just we didnt have chemistry etc my body only had it good with one man cause our hearts kindof clicked and etc
My spirit has had it good with others i think but not my body.

1 Like

I wasted the day, slept most of it. Have so much stuff to clean up and sort out. Bought a lottery ticket, maybe I won and my people can sort and clean for me :smiley: any of you want to be my people if Iā€™m rich?

1 Like

I will. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good on K-mart for itā€™s new ad showing a boy playing with barbies, girls playing with lego and a down syndrome girl in a play pony suit.

Some people on TV have been very cynical about it, but I think itā€™s great. Advertising has always been used to normalise society, thatā€™s why eating disorders exist. Why the hell shouldnā€™t they normalise down syndrome and break down gender roles. They can have my money any day of the week.

3 Likes

I used to play with my sisters tea set when I was little, had to have it all put away before she got home from school.

2 Likes

I need to win 900 euro on roulette to buy that car

1 Like