Say anything here

Yes, I have a dentist in the neighbouring town, 30mins away. It’s tough to get in on a weekend or short notice. Also tough for me to get a ride.

2 Likes

Maybe you can make an outing of the dentist visit and treat yourself to a coffee or drink or id you cant afford it you could sit in some nice place for a while.

I love many of my things.

I think ones things can have a specialness and energy about them.
A girl recently said she has a thing she thinks is ugly but she loves it and uses it.

I regret giving my old toys to second hand.I think I regret it because they had so much emotional worth to me and probably worth a lot of money too.
They had a charming energy to them.
and a porecline doll i think some one took and a little porecline smiling pig and porcepine i adored.

I think I have been programmed negatively and destructively and ive got to get over it and not listen to it. “i” “i”. :slight_smile:
“i” shall leave apartment today. bää

Gday to youz :slight_smile: and good night too :slight_smile:

still feel depressed… today i sweep the house, did a bit of cleaning… and made fried bananas with flour. i’m gonna try to do more… maybe do cartoons…

My place is a mess again, dragged so much stuff home, no room for it all :frowning:

Was at a guys house today he is retiring and his life is ending, felt so sad for him, house cars trucks must all go. He gave me a lot of stuff I can use for my business, so the house is stuffed, he wanted it to go to someone who could use it and make good use of it and that I will do.

I’m so hungry. There’s this place that says its open 12 am-10 pm but I think they made a mistake and its suppose to be 12 pm-10 pm…Oh welll I will go to bed hungry. I will always remember my mom telling me as a kid when I was hungry at night something about the Priest saying not everyone is lucky enough to have food at all so i shouldn’t complain about going to bed hungry…I have the image in my mind of her telling me this.

I really wish a grocer that sold fruit was open this time of night…the gas station don’t even sell apples…just junk food! Ridiculous!

ok… i have a weird delusion… i think Rafa Nadal’s winning and losing has something to do with me. is this called erotomania? i realize how stupid it sounds… but i really believe it. maybe he’s annoyed by me.

i think it has to do with him playing on clay courts or not :wink:

1 Like

Maybe it will be a enjoyable delight for you when you get that good food.

Many many many years ago i had people trying to guilt trip me that i dont deserve food and I dont want to tolerate it.
Luckily i still had healthy apetite and was never anorexic or anything.

I love food and eating the good stuff.:purple_heart:

If I had a boyfriend and someone else was in my body “being me” then in reality it was not my real boyfriend. Specially not if another woman was in his body wearing “strapon” with real male body.

and what where my energy is too…

cause if someone is a real boyfriend/partner/husband then it would not just be aura and eon in someone elses body…cause that would not be the real deal and the whole of them and who they really are and what if some one stole or wore someone elses aura and what if the person who wore it had heaps of friends but the one took it from had none and beyond a out cast of society etc
But even some one like me has some one or some beings some where.
A people even.
A beings one can be with and laugh with and even live with etc
I believe that.

I’ve never seen Roger Federer win a game. It got to the point where my parents wouldn’t let me visit while he was playing, because I was a jinx.

Sports fans are some of the most superstitious, magical thinkers in the world. That part’s not unusual. But Nadal’s playing has nothing to do with you, just like Federer’s has nothing to do with me. If you genuinely believe it does, yeah, I think that sounds like either delusions of reference or a spin on erotomania.

1 Like

I just downloaded a cat game for my tablet called “paw me.” Tiggy has to catch the clockwork mouse on the screen, he loved it. It even counts stats for game play too. And you can play human vs cat.

3 Likes

@anon84763962 That’s so cute. I think @Rhubot mentioned she has this for her cat too.

1 Like

The one Gus likes is Game For Cats, it has a mouse level and a laser pointer level. There’s also Catzilla and Paint For Cats, he loves those, too.

3 Likes

I embarrassed myself getting hammered yesterday, fortunately no real damage :slight_smile:

anyone into tools I have over 40 tool boxes full, my work cleaning up shops, I find them all over. Yesterday I go 5 tool boxes full from a guy retiring, woo hoo in my glory…

2 Likes

If what doesn’t kill us is making us stronger,
Were gonna last longer,
Than the greatest wall in China,
Or that rabbit with the drum.

If theres one thing that I’ve learned,
While waitin for my turn,
Is that in each life some rain falls,
But you also get some sun,

And we’ll make out better than ok,
Hear what I say?
Yeah any day

I can hear the Saturday rain tattering on the roof.

Ive been listening to Ace of base a lot lately.

I love , love, love Ace of Base.:purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

Also to Techno head “i wanna be a hippie” :heart:Love.

Before that I think it was Type O Negative.
Love em.:heart:

Danzig too.
I have a pretty big variety of music i like. I think. Different types of music.Different time periods etc
I do not listen to music often but only in my car as my cd player broke.

But for now its Ace of Base.:cupid:

I just had a blood test.
To test my iron and for std.

I kind of hate that i was celibate 5 or 6 years and then my body had sex with man was seeing and we were not compatible etc.It was awful and i regret it.
But can pray to be purified and cleared from it and be more careful about having a boyfriend ever again .Am wanting next time to be some one compatible for marriage to me and etc so forth.

2 Likes

You can do what you want just seize the day
What you’re doing tomorrow’s gonna come your way
Don’t you ever consider giving up
You will find, oh oh oh

It’s a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh
I just want to be here beside you
And stay until the break of dawn

Take a walk in the park when you feel down
There’s so many things there that’s gonna lift you up