Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

Goodnight good ng to sleep my life away.love yall

2 Likes

Aww I need more friends to play it lol

But bronze is… interesting… At least… kinda… nobody knows how to play though and it drives me insane :persevere: I’m dying I’ve been stuck in ELO Hell for 3 seasons freeeee meeee :skull_and_crossbones: tbh I just have rotten luck I keep ending up on teams where people leave and such. But someday I will…:triumph: git gud lmao

1 Like

Different cultures are interesting. I was watching the news about the coup-not coup in Zimbabwe and an academic in Zimbabwe was being interviews and instead of saying “if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.” Ha said “If it fluffs like a duck and quaggles like a duck, it is a duck!”

Love it.

2 Likes

I just got the most solid sleep I’ve gotten in a long time. I slept only seven hours, maybe a little less, still woke up tired, but I didn’t wake up seven or eight times throughout the night. I just went to sleep until my alarm went off.

2 Likes

Happy you got some sleep,

That’s rare!

I’m currently awake at 1:43am just willing myself to get a few more hours…

:expressionless:

I wasnt supposed to eat it so I now my body is fighting a cold as a punishment.

1 Like

How did your GP appointment go?

She referred me to the crisis team who are supposed to act as a bridge between home care and hospitalization, but they refused to come and see me because I’m already with a mental health team :upside_down_face:

I’m seeing my nurse from my team later today…

Who?

Someone for eating disorders?

Please tell her about your paranoia and auditory hallucinations

Have you told anyone so far about them?

You don’t get punished for eating frozen bananas :banana:

No I don’t even know why I’m seeing them to be honest. They don’t think I have any mental illness, just some personality traits lol. Well no ■■■■ everyone has personality traits lmao.
But today I will quiz her on my concerns about her company.

She already knows but says they are schizotypal personality traits but I don’t have schizotypal personality disorder .
Like nothing I say concerns them lol .

It became a slushy banana but I’m not sure if you’re right… I started getting symptoms of a cold once I’d ate it . I know it’s not the :banana:s fault but maybe something else’s fault…

Lots of people are getting ill atm + if your not eating properly you might have a compromised immune system?

1 Like

Maybe your symptoms aren’t that bad? I would be sure to let her know how much they affect your life and are present in your mind. If you have voices occasionally that’s one thing, but if they are there more often and telling you what to do that’s another

What do your parents think about it?

My parents think I should be in a hospital :disappointed:

1 Like

Do they speak to your mental health team too? It can help if they do to give an independent perspective

Yeah sometimes my mum talks to them and they just tell her to keep an eye on me and not worry.

I don’t want to go to a psychiatric hospital anymore, I think I would get attacked and abused by other patients and I’m triggered by aggressiveness and violence.

And you’ll be bored!!!