Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

Had a somewhat better day today. I made it through the workday, at least. Worked with a super cute coworker the second half of the day, that was cool. She was super nice, too.

1 Like

I have not left my desk since 2 pm and now it is 5. Non stop work and emails.

Yes, routine can definitely be a good thing, especially when it comes to a sleep/wake schedule.

I study in the Israeli OpenU, not sure if it is the same organisation. I haven’t got deep into it but it looks more like real analysis with some more stuff they have added in the syllabus.

1 Like

I hate sand. I work with it some, and it gets everywhere. I got blasted in the face by it today, got some in my mouth, even. ■■■■ sand. lol

1 Like

my client did not like the hummingbird I designed for her.

Damn I feel crushed. I put so much effort in it.

I think I will refund her and sell my artwork to someone else.

She wants me to redo it?!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I think it looked great.

it is simple. I cancel it, refund her.
Or charge her double for another concept.

1 Like

How’s it going @everhopeful :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about it, @mermaid1

Its not personal,

Logos are difficult because people already have so many ideas in mind,

Its more trial and error than producing something that looks nice.

2 Likes

2 good days in a row ! Feeling a bit tired though but other than that I’m pretty stable. I’m glad you’re getting more assertive with clients.

2 Likes

This Man never stops. ffs I was just getting hyped for Jumanji now I have this and the other movie you just announced you started working on. WTF Rock! I can only be excited for so long!

Today I was given a $50 gift card from my employer. Apparently that’s something they do the week before a holiday. It’s good at a few different places, one of which is Kroger, a grocery store chain around here. Going to get some food, will be nice.

5 Likes

$50 will go a long way if you’re careful,

That’s pretty cool they give those out.

1 Like

I can’t sleep, I’m too stressed out. Totally fretting over money. I don’t see a way out of this that will in any way enable me to get anyone christmas presents :frowning:

1 Like

So,

I framed a bunch of these gorgeous golden leaves in front of a navy background and they look like some seriously fancy (shit), I’d take a picture but they’re already packed up.

They cost next to nothing, you can get cheapy frames or used frames and spray paint them.

Its a beautiful, useful, and thoughtful gift that just isn’t much money at all.

Why don’t you do something like that for gifts this year?

I think it’s different, but probably works in a similar way!

@Chess24 would you consider open uni, don’t give me the I’m too ill BS!

@JH85
You don’t understand my condition at all.
If I could study, and couldn’t do any better like earning money,
I would study.
My goal is to always make the most out of my opportunities and squeeze 200 percent out of life.
My results are poor but I am doing my best.
My illness is very severe.

I’m on olanzapine have a psz diagnosis and never thought I’d study again, but you can start small and see where life takes you!