Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

I think I passed something. I doubt it was the largest stone. It seems too easy.

She gives unrealistic body expectations for young girls :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m an old soul…

bahahaha

Ok but really I was like

1 Like

Oh it’s catching on!
@Rhubot

ALL HAIL THE POTATO

6 Likes

I win the world baby :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:
just finished the exam with a huge smile on my face
It’s one of the hardest Math courses here, Theoretical calculus (no calculations, pure philosophical math) for Math and CS students.
I have surely not failed it even though I haven’t learned for it, and I might get an B :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Hey, Divinity is a coop for four
Bronze is a good starting point, this way you can truly experience what the game has to offer :smiley:
Elo hell exists everywhere, you have to be considerably better than others to carry yourself out of there.
I have found that playing less demanding characters is a good way to learn the game and climb your first steps in the ladder.

Way to go @anon76219695 !
Where are you studying?( if you don’t wish to tell you can send me a PM)

1 Like

I study in Open Uni right now on the track for ‘affick maaver’ for Technion.
But I feel that studying isn’t for me anymore, I don’t seem to enjoy it as I did when I was younger :\

I don’t here voices, but I’m hearing something quietly

White knuckle driving today, roads were ice and snow, no fun towing a 23 foot dump trailer in that :scream:

1 Like

Almost pooped myself on the way home. Had I taken 1.5 more seconds to get to the bathroom, things would have been ugly.
It seriously came out of nowhere. One moment I was fine, and as soon as I got out of the store and started walking home, I felt the urge full force.

I blame the Metformin!

Bet y’all are glad I shared that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing… LOL

Noooo problem :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m also a open uni student Computing & IT!

Are you from uk? Are you talking about real anslysis or advanced calculus?

Man coursera is getting pricey. I thought it was 49 a month. But apparently some courses go up to 99 a month. I can’t afford that ■■■■!

My spaceship has landed…planet inside a planet.

1 Like

I just found out my phone company made a mistake back in september, so they didn’t actually withdraw the money until today. Worst possible timing…
Now I have a huge minus on my account, so I can’t even take the bus into town.
This is bad, this is very bad. I was supposed to get money to cover a doctor’s note that I NEED in order to get into school, and I NEED the note by next week. But the money won’t even cover the minus. What the frick do I do?
I’m sort of panicking, but not hyperventilating or anything. Just internal panic.

I do have another account with a card that I could use, but my friend has that card because I’ve been lending him money (and yes, I trust him 100% with my card) every week to cover food. But I’m not sure I can get to the card in time.

This is bad, this is really really bad.

I have so much work.

Now after I finish the files, I need to back up online and also to my hard disk, then prepare luggage, shower, I have to paint my toes and nails. Ah so much to do.

Tomorrow I have my doctor’s visit for my blood test result. She will give me iron I guess.

Yesterday I could not sleep till 4 am so when I did, I could not wake up at 8 or 10. So I had to email the volunteering place and tell them I could not make it because of an emergency :frowning_face: Then I went back to sleep and woke up at 1:30 pm.

I think every time I change my routine, this is happening. I need to be in bed everyday max by 10:30 and I have to do this religiously so it just does not cause problems like this :confused:

1 Like