Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

Smiling fish - how cool!

2 Likes

that’s no problemo :cactus:

1 Like

I hated being at work today so I gave myself a special secret project … perfect the art of desk snooze.

Usually I just nip off to the loo but they’ve installed horrible downlights.

So now I pull out a huge old paper file for a claim, open it to a verbose report and prop my head on my hand facing everything towards the window (means my back is to everyone).

If it weren’t for the phone ringing I would’ve had a solid hour kip.

1 Like

What’s a kip? 15151515155151

2 Likes

A snooze. A nana nap.

3 Likes

I am exhausted.

Almost 2 am. Tomorrow I have to wake up early!

I am almost finishing with this project. Maybe it is better to look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow. No matter how much I try they don’t look perfect.

some look good some horrible. I am not sure

15 AM

5 Likes

15 AM16 AM25 AM

7 Likes

Looks like cabbage

Nice paints …

@mermaid1 what are u upto…

1 Like

I don’t want to go to therapy tomorrow ewww

Really don’t want to be up already, got less than six hours of sleep. Hopefully this coffee does the trick. Going back to work today, can’t afford to miss more wages.

I’m awake again at 3-4am. Wtf

Haven’t been able to sleep proper in over a week. Probably won’t be able to fall asleep until 5AM again. My mind is so loud right now.

Falling further and further down the rabbit hole, might have to visit the hospital soon.

Shite shite shite!
My best friend tried to call me while I was on the phone with the doctor, so I sent him a text asking if it was ok that I called him back when I was done. He just replied “I’m in the hospital”, and now he’s not answering.
It’s probably “just” something with his diabetes, but still. Way to make me worry! :frowning:

A cure ASAP …

Since the time change here, my circadian clock has been ■■■■■■ up I keep waking at four in the morning. I can’t stand it.

Asshat followed my god to the bathroom @do@%#* Mt boyfriend you retard phone

He just showed up at my doorstep. So I guess he’s alright :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And and and I got a package in the mail from a friend in Indonesia! She sent me a postcard, two refridgerator magnets, a keychain, and some money in my currency!
Squeee! :smile:

3 Likes

Firefly or St:discovery?

1 Like