Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

We have similar things like Smoker’s Choice, Cheyenne, Dark Horse, and so on, as well as Santa Fe, never heard of Double Diamond. I think they’re gross, though. I smoked Smoker’s Choice for a while years ago, and I vowed that I would quit smoking before ever smoking those again.

2 Likes

Apparently a bag of Doritos contains enough preservative to mummify a cat

5 Likes

Is that a full bag? A family size? A mini bag? Or the half full / full price bag?

2 Likes

Is this because I like heroin or because I have “rex” in my name?

1 Like

That’s awesome that you got some good rest. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, homie!

Hows your weekend been?

1 Like

It is not the contents of the banana that made me ill but because I ate the banana, I think. If I would have eaten something else like a cracker or a tomato, I still would have been punished with a cold.
I have learnt my lesson to not disobey them when they don’t give me permission to eat.

Energy drinks help me with depression…as long as I don’t overdue it I won’t get psychotic. I feel much better and have more energy now. I stopped Propranolol for a few days and that helped too. I also tried to get an extra hour of sleep in.

I have to stay away from Monster Energy Drinks. They do something to me. I can drink Rockstar or Full Throttle though. I just can’t overdue it.

Hey there!

Oh it’s going pretty good.

I went to my mama’s on friday, did laundry and kept my brother company.

Came home yesterday evening. I went to bed fairly early last night.

Now I’m just having coffee and smokes :slight_smile:

How about you?

1 Like

I’m good!

Probably feeling extra anxious and weird because of this abilify, but I’m willing to stay the course a couple more weeks to see if I feel better.

How is your brother, I know you said he was having some pretty strange days?

1 Like

That’s good.

Yeah, abilify can have that effect on some people. I say give it some time.

My brother is good. I think he has depression. But he is good.

1 Like

Doritos are effing disgusting,

A long, long time ago, in a far way place,

My little sister and I thought we would ruin our dinner by chowing down on some delicious nacho cheese Doritos before my mom got home from work.

We immediately noticed after opening the new bag they had a strange odor and taste, but we were hungry kids so we plowed through the grossness and kept eating.

Damn near half way through the chips my sister said there was something “big” in the bag and that it was black,

We took the bag outside and threw it on the ground to kick it, for some kid-logic reason, I have no idea why.

Ends up it was a kind of fan cords and tubing, it was clogged full of “Doritos dust”, but all the “Doritos dust” was burned into the plastic fan.

We poked at it a minute and then started feeling sick, I called my mom, who was pissed and told us we shouldn’t have been eating them in the first place. But when she came home realized how gross it was and proceeded to tell me I needed to write Doritos a letter about this.

I did. After a couple months I received a full refund of $1.54 and a giant box of free Doritos and Doritos paraphernalia, shirts, hats, coasters, all sorts of crap.

My poor sister and I ended up giving the stuff away at school and never eating Doritos again.

See what happens when you post weird stuff?

You might get a poorly written story by someone who can oddly relate…

:rofl:

@Montezuma, I’m happy your brother’s okay.

Although depression is not a joke, hope he’ll take some steps to feel better.

And I’ll probs be giving the abilify at least another month or so. I did the injection so maybe one or two more of those?

I don’t know, I feel weird and I hate APs, but I don’t want to lose my brain.

Being cray cray can super suck sometimes, huh?

3 Likes

I gave in and spent a dollar on a black and mild. I knew I would. At least I lasted two hours before smoking today. I smoked half of it over half an hour ago, and I already want to smoke the other half.

I need to call the plasma center and see if they ever got the form back from my dr clearing me to sell my plasma. I’m so terrible when it comes to making phone calls, absolutely hate doing it, like to the point of it being a phobia. I’m tempted to drive there and talk to the people there, instead of calling, but I would feel ridiculous doing that. Plus I need to shower first, and I don’t feel like showering at the moment. Oh well, maybe later.

1 Like

what is quasall?

Yeah, it’s no fun. I’m trying to devise a scheme in my brain to ditch the religion I was raised in.

It has a huge psychological grip on my brain though. :thinking:

That’s good you did an injection on the Abilify since it’s easy or possible to forget to take it in pill form.

I am not doing so great on the AP’s I’m on.

But like you, I don’t want my brain to go to waste.

1 Like

I 100% get it.

Religion was at the forefront of all my thoughts and dictated my actions for years,

It was all consuming.

I wish I had some advice on how to overcome, but I had a traumatic event that just kind of left me numb for about a year, and when I finally regained some sentience, the religious delusions were gone.

It was and still is very strange.

Those problems were replaced by other obsessions of course, but religious ones were still the hardest to cope with by far.

Sorry your AP isn’t helping much,

Do you feel like you’d be better on another medication?

1 Like

The lingo of the cool kids is cool

Who cares 1515515

Thank you for understanding.

It’s nice to talk to other sz’s and sza’s who understand.

I have been on so many different AP’s, it’s sad. I think my diagnosis of ‘paranoid sz’ is considered chronic.

But to answer your question, I think a med change would be really nice.

1 Like

I think that a lot of us will only get so much relief from meds,

It’ll be up to us to navigate recovery on our own.

Initiating therapy and doing CBT type stuff,

Yoga and meditation,

All that.

You should tell your doctor you’d like a change, but even if you can’t get things under control with medication, period,

You still have options.

We just have to keep working at it.

:grinning:

2 Likes