Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

we all have severe illness. that’s not an excuse. we all suffer mate. stay strong.

I don’t agree that all illnesses are equal.
@Om_Sadasiva

1 Like

we with bad negative symptoms suffer more. cos we have both positive & negative symptoms. do you have positive symptoms other than intrusive thoughts?

xmas has started early for me, i have my lights on and i went to this place today where there was lots of cool xmassy stuff and i bought chilli cheese with some chutney and pickle, i also started drinking port which i think is very xmassy too :slight_smile: all hail xmas my best time of the year :smiley:

2 Likes

This is my new favourite song, lol

2 Likes

I love rice pudding, eating a cup of it right now. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is so nice :+1: hot weather good food :shallow_pan_of_food:
I am in a happy mood finally!

We are waiting for our room, then I can go to the beach :beach_umbrella:

4 Likes

Have fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Had a decent day at work, no significant ■■■■-ups. Short day, 5 1/2 hours. Feeling pretty good right now, enjoying knowing that I will not have to work again until Monday morning. Need to recuperate.

1 Like

This was announced so many years ago I thought the movie came and went.

Am I the only one who doesn’t “get” the Volvo car commercials? They seem so random to me. :thinking:

I haven’t seen that one before. I’m talking about these two commercials.

Bitch fire. I felt like saying it

For some reason that made me think of “resting bitch face” (which I have :smile: )

4 Likes

Haha, I love it! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m flung to go play in traffic quasall

I had to delete Ubuntu from pc because too many errors. Took a while but fixed the boot loader. I am installing Fedora now. Still have 650 mb unallocated space on pc. It bothers me. Don’t know much about drives. It’s all the way on the left hand side, so I can’t expand/merge it with my c drive, unless I install some random disk management software.

1 Like

Everyone here is drunk :dizzy_face: smoking weed partying. I am nowhere like this. A guy licked something off of a woman’s chest and they videotaped it. Then the girls were dancing on top of the bar. Everyone is smoking and all I can do is behave take my meds and also keep limited alcohol consumption.

Everyone is drunk

3 Likes

Looks nice. It’s too bad there are so many drunk people there. I find most people to be very annoying when they’re drunk, and it worsens when they are in numbers like that.

2 Likes