Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

I love my dog and my cat; they bring so much joy and stress relief into my life.

Lula:

Tubby, whose latest obsession is getting into the lower cabinets in the kitchen:

10 Likes

Do you know what is beautiful about today? I woke up this morning having no idea I would read about rose water, but somehow my day is better for it. Thank you.

4 Likes

Oh man. My psychic delusions are almost gone from a med increase. So my psychic powers are actually psychotic symptoms?

3 Likes

I am trying different things.
I will ask my doc about SSRI

1 Like

They are so cute! :slight_smile:

I would love to adopt a dog too one day!

1 Like

Listening to white noise. Trying to relax.

4 Likes

Anybody else thinks that the people surrounding you are all asleep being controlled by gov.

Wow, rose water biscuits sound delicious. What do you put in them, @anon84763962.

2 Likes

Nothing. I just use rose water essence instead of vanilla essence in a basic biscuit (or cookie) recipe. They turn out a little like shortbread but not a tough.

2 Likes

Nice idea @anon84763962! Do they taste like roses?

1 Like

yea they taste really good! I make them really small.

1 Like

@mermaid1 Made a video of me doing silly stuff for you

I don’t know the song very well lol

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone knows that song very well,

Loved it!

2 Likes

Thanks! But don’t worry I’ve got something coming for you too :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Bravo @anon1571434! :smiley: :clap:

2 Likes

I’m going to the mall tomorrow

1 Like

Many many things
I had saved up 1,300 before quitting my job but after buying Christmas presents and some things for myself I’m down to only 600. I still even have to buy for all my nieces and nephews, like eleven in total
I took the act so I can apply to colleges soon and ended up with a composite score of 28! I wanted to hit the thirty mark but I’m fairly happy. I got a 33 in reading.
I got a boyfriend as well. I’m not sure how serious I want to be with him cause I’m still not sure how much chemistry we have but he’s sweet and likes me a lot so for now I’ll stick with it. He’s nearly deaf and without his hearing aid totally deaf so communication can be a little hard though
I’ve noticed since my doctor upped my abilify my paranoia has been in check and my obsessive thoughts not as bad. But what I’ve noticed lately is I’m having bad mood swings. Getting manic and staying up all night, impulsive, buying things, feeling fearless, talkative, only to crash and feel so sad and worthless and worried about life
I’ve had some kind of mystery illness since the beginning of October. Two rounds of blood work have shown two elevated liver enzymes. The second round almost made me pass out after they took six vials of blood so they had to support me down the hall into another room then brought me candy. I’m going back for more tests to see what it may be. My mother has fibromyalgia and her first symptom of it as exhaustion Nd fatigue, as well as mysteriously elevated liver enzymes. Top it off with the fact that I have ehlors danlos syndrome and people with that are at a heightened risk of fibromyalgia and I’m kind of worried :worried:

3 Likes

Been contemplating stick my head through glass window.

:clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::hugs:

Nice one !! Loved it!!

1 Like

What are you doing awake?

1 Like