Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

Hi @anon84763962 !!! =^o^=

It is strange, I am not losing weight fast, it is very slow, even though I am exercising.
But switching from another antipsychotic to Geoodon, there is a big chance you will lose a lot of weight.

Geodon is excellent on my motivation, focus, with not much appetite, I feel like I am myself.
When I first took it in 2014 the side effects were unbearable. I used to take 80 mg morning and 80 at night, I would pass out after the morning dose and have insomnia at night. It just sedates you completely, there is no escape.

So what I did is I woke up everyday at 4:30 am ate a banana, took 80 mg Geodon and went back to sleep so I wake up at 8 am and go to work and at night I combined it with Ativan to be able to sleep.

Right now, I take only 120 mg at night with a good meal and it is very rare to sedate me. I take Ativan to sleep though.

It is the only med I love and is working for me. It does nothing for my intrusive thoughts, PTSD, so I take 900 mg L Theanine with it.

Also it did nothing for the empty feeling I had until I started sarcosine.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I do not have any positive symptoms though like delusions etc or cognitive deficiencies.

1 Like

Thanks for responding to me @mermaid1! That’s really helpful information.

So must you eat with Geodon? Or can you take it on an empty stomach?

1 Like

yes and the minimum is 500 calories. But in the mornings I only ate a banana.

I notice now when I eat a well balanced good meal before, I feel much better the next day.

1 Like

I’m used to taking invega on an empty stomach in the morning. It would be hard to adjust but I think I could. I will talk to my pdoc in a fortnight about it.

1 Like

I am so glad you like it!!! :heart:

1 Like

Good luck with it.

I have been on Abilify depot, abilify med, latuda and geodon and Geodon has worked the best.

1 Like

Haha! That’s a funny word!

Did you hear that Chris Lilley is getting a new Mr G spinoff?

The working title is ■■■■■) YEAH, MR G.

I’m so excited…

2 Likes

Awesome! He’s so piss funny!

edit … piss isn’t censored!

2 Likes

Decent day at work. I spent a little time sweeping the floor, as there was nothing else for me to do at the time. It’s nice having that kind of downtime, kinda relaxing just sweeping the floor as a break from the regular work.

2 Likes

Just made some rose pedal jam to mixed results.

It tastes good, but its purple, and the kind I was trying to make was supposed to be more bright pink,

So I’ll be back at the drawing board with lighter roses tomorrow.

About to go to my friends house for a doggie date and trash talking/gossip,

Gonna be a good time.

5 Likes

Really? Jam made from rose petals?

1 Like

Yep,

Rose pedals, sugar, lemon, and water.

Its very tasty and looks crazy fancy.

3 Likes

I have headache. =(

I want to be in the happy party mood, working on it.

1 Like

Been really tired lately. Is it the propranolol?

I am hungry! I don’t want to cook. I have a frozen pizza, could use that.

I feel so depressed. This intrusive thoughts are unbearable

What’s wrong moon sis?

1 Like

Not sure if I have asked before but have you tried an ssri for the intrusivE thoughts!it helps me.

1 Like

Firefox or Chrome? I use both. I stopped using Firefox for a while due to their politics. I have their quantum version now. It looks okay. Chrome is pretty good but can be annoying.

I like chrome. Used to use Firefox. I think I switched because chrome seems faster, but who knows

Yum, I make rose water biscuits for christmas presents.

2 Likes