Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

And I wouldn’t be able to communicate with anyone online… :wink:

I’ve spent 35 days in hospitals and I never saw anyone attacked

1 Like

You don’t need a hospital if your drs would get you the right meds. My wife thinks it could be a cost thing on their end. APs are expensive

1 Like

I haven’t thrown up in 12 days. Its been 6 days since I switched to naltrexone 25 mg. So happy I’m not throwing up :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed it continues,fingers crossed!!!

2 Likes

Two guys got stabbed on the ward I was on

1 Like

I wonder what my MH nurse would do/say if I didn’t answer the door to her and instead opened my letterbox and asked her if we can speak to each other through the letter box :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah I guess cost is a big thing to think about. however, I’m worried that I wouldn’t be able to eat at all if I were on APs… at the moment I can still eat whilst on my SSRI.

Also, you can’t take citalopram (my SSRI) with APs so if I started APs then I would have to change SSRI as well and I would be depressed as ■■■■ in the process…

Well if you don’t get the right meds your not alone. For many it can take years to find a combination that works well

There are other solutions besides medication that can help if you work on coping mechanisms maybe if you have to go on pills it will make the transition much easier if you know how to manage certain symptoms.

Like this if you ever pace around in your home talking to no one real and then think what the ■■■■ am I doing

5 Likes

I say that about a lot of things I do

1 Like

LOL! You won’t be able to STOP eating on AP’s

1 Like

depends upon the MH nurse’s sense of humor…don’t you think?

It would depend upon their sense of humor, right?

Professional Wrestler actually wrestles. Go figure lol

1 Like

@mermaid1 Can you tell me a bit about Geodon? I’m interested in maybe switching from Invega.

Do you take it at night or in the morning? Does it make you very tired? Typical question, have you gained much weight on it (I know you’re quite slim, so you’re a good advertisement for it). Did it take long to have an effect on you?

1 Like

They’re absolutely beautiful,

Very wispy and feminine.

1 Like

It’s another terrible day oh well :skull:

What happened to, @Lost,

I hope you’re just busy with school and sleeping on a regular schedule…

:grinning:

1 Like