Sarcosine WORKS!

did you go today?

yeah I did :blue_heart: He didnā€™t know what was sarcosine but he told me I could try it. Iā€™m starting therapy in fall. I completely forgot to ask about disability though. I might call the social worker tomorrow. Did you start sarcosine?

If you get a good therapist it makes a world of difference. ā€¦yeah i started it last night. i think i feel clearer already.

I hope so. I started sarcosine today but still canā€™t tell anything. will see in a few days.

1 Like

Thanks!
Not sure if he is taking it-but there is no difference yet!

I started to have some weird side effects. I donā€™t know if itā€™s sarcosine. I had pizza slice and watermelon. I feel my brain is in an overdrive mode. agitated and nervous. :dizzy_face:

:confused: i would wait it out a little

1 Like

I canā€™t take this anymore because it counteracts with blood pressure meds I take. I just got a 90 day supply ($150) - all bottles are still sealed, so Iā€™m willing to resell it for $100 and Iā€™ll pay the shipping. If anyone is interested, just email me at mikehughes08 at gmail.

1 Like

Wish i had money ā€¦

3 Likes

hi cherie had that too i was in overdrive one evening bad side effects

How high of a dose where you taking?

Acid your son stop taking Sarcosine and which brand did you try? I just received Profrontal but havenā€™t started it yet

the first and second day, posters did mourn.

but then the thread returned again unto them, on the third day!

Ware you still taking Profrontall and seeing results?

yes it does - just it has been 2 weeks I am taking it and I feel a lot better focused - with better memory =)

2 Likes

that happened just one time everything in overdrive after masturbating kind of strange thing on sarcosine heh

yuck : s sorry to bring that up but it is what happenedā€¦

1 Like

My doctor had never heard of this stuff. When I described it she turned up her brow and scoffed at the idea. She said itā€™s a shame that people are desperate enough to buy this type of stuff

1 Like

well since psychiatry is not very helpful in regard to negatives and sometimes even positives than its no wonder that people will turn to supplements for help

1 Like

psychiatry is not very helpful in any aspect really.

3 Likes