Sarcosine day one

I started taking the sarcosine today. I noticed within the hour of taking it, I felt happier as if the fog had lifted and energized. If this continues it would be well worth the price.

1 Like

I ordered 3 packs for 70$ canadian i used it before and had great results!

1 Like

Where do you get yours from?

This ad on top. It’s powder

I also feel bursts of motivation on sarcosine!

1 Like

You got a deal. I spent $25 for one package of 180 grams.

1 Like

Wow my packages are 60 grams. Where did you order?

1 Like

Place on top of website Brain vitamins

1 Like

Oh yeah US canadian conversion is really high

1 Like

I never realized how much!

I can say, that I haven’t felt this good in years…even if it’s starting to fade. I actually cross stitched for three hours today.

1 Like

Yeah sux. I used to go US a lot for shopping! Havent been there in nearly 8 months now! Too bad

What part of Canada are you from?

Wow thats impressive! I like sarcosine! Glad i can afford it! I wish my obsessive thought disorder would stop though. I have docs soon. I simply dont have peace. I need therapy

I live in a cozy apartment in montreal. Wt about you?

1 Like

Do you feel that it over stimulates your thoughts? …I live in a tiny apartment in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

1 Like

No it’s not from sarcosine. I have this without. I have some sort of obsessive thought disorder. My brain goes on overdrive on some past meaningless issues. I have a great life but i dont know why i simply can not find peace. It started when i first got mentally ill. It’s obsessive

1 Like

I think therapy can help a lot. Have you tried documenting your thoughts to paper. I can say that it really has helped me…slow…down mine.

1 Like

If i write it down it’s gonna be hatred and curse words. I dont even wish these people would die, i wish they suffer and get what they did to me! Plus i got mentally ill… I wish i knew how to let it go. I can afford travel… Maybe i should go to india or nepal and live with monks for a month! I will learn how to forgive and love! But this all could be my mental illness, maybe it’s just a chemical imbalance

2 Likes

If I could I would go to India with you, always wanted to go. I think that some of it is the disease, others that I have had for therapy have complained of the same thing. The trick is to try to reel in your consciousness by putting limits on it when it’s going haywire. I have used the notebook method with many, and I keep one myself. No one has to see it, I make a ceremony out of burning mine once they’re filled.

1 Like