Sarcosine Day 1 T+10Min

So I received the Sarcosine today. I immediately measured what was about 2grams and drank it with some water. It is now T:00:10Min and I feel a sense of calmness, while having a little mood lift, however the moodlift seems a bit dirty, nothing like adderall or dexedrine.

It also at the moment makes me want to smoke cigarettes more, however this may be all placebo. Let you know in 30min how I feel.

Thanks!

T:00:35min - I feel mentally clearer and can keep focused longer, (watching the mental health documentary on vice) than before, however while feeling this, I also feel a little drowsy.

Keep you updated in 1 hour.

3 Likes

sounds positive :slight_smile:

1 Like

T:01:00min Okay now 1 hour has passed. I can’t say that it makes me want to do everything or anything in the world like adderall does, but I do have some more energy. And while I wanted to smoke more cigarettes 5 min into the dosing, I do not want to smoke anymore, more than usual.

Audio hallucinations I still hear occasionally even though I am on abilify and risperdal and the Sarcosine is having little affect on positive symptoms. All in all, after just 1 hour, more energy, and a tiny mood lift is all. Will let you know second dosing tomorrow!

Edit: Libido is noticeably higher also. I don’t think it is placebo, will let you know more tomorrow.

:smiley:

4 Likes

whats after that…

I’ve been taking Sarcosine for two weeks and four days. During that time I wrote a six-thousand word short story I am satisfied with, but I haven’t done much else. I’m going through an intensely emotional time right now, and those intense emotions make it hard for me to gage the effect of the Sarcosine. Maybe this weekend I can calm down and do some more writing.

1 Like