Sarcosine and Weight Loss

I’ve only been taking Sarcosine for two days now, so detailed information on this is scarce. However, I have found on the two days I have been taking Sarcosine, I have been eating less, or rather very little. Is there a connection between Sarcosine and weight loss? Can anyone with lengthy experience with Sarcosine care to contribute their experiences? May thanks in advance!

Not for me unfortunately. :frowning:

Did it impact on your eating habits, at all?

Nope. Nothing short of a nuke will do that. :frowning:

1 Like

lol! I know the feeling…

1 Like

I did manage to get some information connecting Sarcosine to weight loss. I think though, that it might either be temporary or connected to the medication I take, Amisulpride 100mg a day. If it is connected to medication it may just halt weight gain with certain medications and induce weight loss with others. Time will tell…Sarcosine and Weight Loss Here is a study I found connecting Sarcosine to weight loss.

I think this type of sarcosine is different than the sarcosine that is used in the studies related to schizophrenia.

You’ll notice that in the study you cited its called “1-Sarcosine–angiotensin II” - which is different than just sarcosine (N-methyl glycine).

I think they are related, but different substances.

Ah I see, thanks anyhow!