Sarcosine again

Does anyone think that sarcosine helped with emotional flatness?

1 Like

I am so glad I ordered Sarcosine… it is really helping me… I take 4 mg a day and just doing so much better on most days.

3 Likes

I’d say it does help with flatness. Cuz my flatness improved a few months after I started taking it. And I can’t think of anything else that may have improved it. I take 3mg a day

2 Likes

It really helps with my focus too I think - I am a whole lot more productive these days.

1 Like

Is it a powder, pill, or what?

I am taking powder

I’ve been wanting to try sarcosine. A lot of the forums high functioning members say good things about it. After I get used to Abilify I’ll likely try it.

2 Likes

Theanine is good for emotional flatness and works a long time

I took it for a while. I didn’t notice much of an effect. Could be that I didn’t give it enough of a chance. The problem is that I can’t really afford it.

1 Like

I absolutely love sarcosine! I don’t have much of a problem with flatness, but it definitely cuts right through my disorganized thinking! It helps me stay motivated, too. I take 2mg a day.

I think sarcosine has helped with my emotional flatness, but it has helped me so much in other ways too. It helps me with focus, energy, and motivation, to name a few. I take 2 grams from a day form BrainVitaminz, and I bought a gelcap filling device, I can do 50 at a time, that fills each gelcap with about 1 gram. It makes things a lot easier than dealing with the powedered crystals.