Riddles! Riiiiddles!

:cake: :smile:

now to the next one!

1 Like

I am thinking Minnii…
oh my szphernik mind…???

1 Like

Killer might be me(i) cuz i was present on the spot.???
Giddy.???

1 Like

No, not you. Nexxxttt

may be they r drunk…
or 1 match drawn each win 2 right.???
totally puzzled…???

You’re just thinking too much about it now :smile:

There’s a tip on the (edit) riddle!

1 Like

@Minnii don’t worry…
i will wait for ur answer…any time …ty…:+1:

1 Like

Alriiiighhht!

Any more takers?

1 Like

5 fishes are left alive if you don’t consider “away” as out of the counting… Are dying and drowning the same thing? Do you include the dead in the count of whose left? Very confusing over simplification.

Where would they swim away if there’s no water out of the tank?

@Minnii its answering time…
U can pm me the answer…

It’s the first time I hear that fish can drown in the water… Something “fishy” about that one Minnii !

1 Like

About the chess problem… Two men are playing chess, but not necessarily against each other. They have different opponents in the five games. So each man wins 3 out of 5 games played.

4 Likes

I think the drowning is exactly to make that assumption.

You’re right about the third one!

1 Like

I couldn’t get the office one, but it was driving me bananas, so I ended up looking it up. The answer was ha ha ha!!

1 Like

I loved the riddles the doors to like dwarf cave doors. etc. by J. R.R. Tolkein in middle earth.

1 Like

Alright, so the answer to the murder one is Jason. The numbers on the calendar represent months, each first letter of those months spell out JASON :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I hate these kinds of games cos I’ve never answered correct! I want to answer correct at least once.

So dumb :cry:

1 Like

I hadn’t read the previous posted answer. Scuse me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.