Remembering you are loved

Now that we’re in to the holiday season, it helps one to remember who we are and just as important, who loves us. I know that a fair number of you may be spending the holidays alone. For myself,sometimes I get so obsessed with any one problem, it can drag me down. I’m still getting used to living on my own, but I think I’m doing rather well. I have to remind myself how far I’ve come. I hope those of you who don’t have enough support, can reach out and try to get it. There’s always someone willing to care.

12 Likes

I love my son so much that I make him run.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Yes, the holidays are coming and they can be a tough time for many people. Well said.

2 Likes

I like that tickle too!

Pahahahahahahaha@ bee

These are my grippies I wear on my shoes to run in the snow and ice. Alec has some too. We didn’t need them today except the bridge was snow covered. My son got a bloody nose though. He kept going. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Holidays added really large layer of unnecessary thoughts, and amplified old worries… for about 7 month now, I can’t sleep a single night (stretching out at 6 in morning or later) Only sleeping days, keeping eye so there are no breaking to house, and christmas coming, thieves are everywhere, people getting bonuses from jobs, others just pulling out from savings and buying presents. A lot crazy ■■■■ going on around this time. No time for the rest.

Hmmm

One time when I was a kid a guy was fender bendering us

All the way out of the city on Christmas eve.

I remember at a stop light my aunt got out of the car to give him a tongue lashing

I think my mom’s driving must have pissed him off

1 Like

Poor bug, but safety first too.

1 Like

15 things you probably never knew

1.At least five people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

2.At least fifteen people in this world love you in some way.

3.The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4.A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.

5.Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6.You mean the world to someone.

7.If not for you, someone may not be living.

8.You are special and unique.

9.Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you.

10.When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

11.When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.

12.When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won’t get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.

13.Always remember the compliments you received. Forget the rude remarks.

14.Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.

15.If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

-Anon.

1 Like

Have you been fed today?

Has anyone taken the time to let you know that you are infinitely smarter
than you give yourself credit for being?
And a thousand times more capable of achieving your dreams than you
believe yourself to be?
Has anyone told you that you should never, ever doubt your own worth?
Because even in those moments when you feel it the least,
you are still wonderfully made,
and there is within every single cell of your being enough power to light the world,
God placed it there the day you were born, and every loving thought you think,
radiates forward,
brightening the world and making it a better place to be.
That’s how powerful you are.
That’s how loving you are,
So now, I ask again…
have you been fed today?
has anyone told you that you are truly loved?
If not, then won’t you please
let me be the one?
You are loved!

2 Likes

The holidays can be rough for people who have to spend them alone. At the assisted living center where I live they make an effort to make Christmas good for us. I’ve been listening to Christmas music and watching my favorite Christmas movie - A Christmas Carol.

4 Likes

What holiday? Valentines Day? Forget it, you were talking about Christmas.

I believe that I am always loved

by me.

My dreams indicate that I’m more eager to give pleasure than receive it. Feel so drained.

1 Like

opposite for me. I imagine receiving pleasure.

probably not manly, but I give no crap.

1 Like

I am very loved. By my God, my cat, by my brother, sister, and my two nieces.