Reliable IQ Test?

Accurate IQ tests are not public since that would compromise the test. You can get an idea of the area you’re in from some public tests but don’t expect the same result if you take a real one.

1 Like

I doubt I’d have the manual dexterity for that but is manual dexterity a good measure of intelligence :interrobang:

You don’t need manual dexterity. It’s a problem-solving issue.

Pixel.

1 Like

Problem solving and creative skills are some of the most important useful skills needed in today’s world

Wow, is memorado legit?

Try this website:

http://iqtest.dk/

I’ve heard this one is good:

I scored 123 but only finished 29 questions out of 35 (I think).

If mensa supports it its probably pretty accurate.

All I need is to be good at examining comprehensive logic & be good at reading & speaking the English language. I don’t have time to be fooling around with mathematics or science. I’m all about logic & linguistics.

I’m not a scientist, just a mere philosopher. I used to have complex arguments for morality, but now I’ve realized nearly all styles of morality can work that don’t cause actual pain or suffering. So, I’m clueless and no longer am a “leader” in the field of arguing for or against anything. Just be an altruistic soul and do good. Worry about becoming “something” in the next life.

1 Like

Yes. I think the European ones are harder/more accurate and give an actual iq score. I took the American one almost 4 years ago and it was different and they didn’t provide a score.

Thats odd… No score at all? Whats the point of that?

Mainly to see if it’s worth taking the test.

1 Like

use a hammer lol

i tested 94 on facebook, idk how accurate that is, my sister was 98 lol

I once scored 180 on facebook. Needless to say it wasn’t accurate.

IQ is over-rated. Unless you have an IQ below 85 it dosent really matter. There are other aspects of Human mind like Creativity, Intuition, Emotional behavioral intelligence that measure true Intelligence and there are no IQ tests for those things.

IQ tests are over-rated. There are plenty of intelligent people on the world - and yeah they event CO2 scrubbers to put on the ocean bed, and solar powered cars. But what I want is true world peace, equality, spirtiual awareness, and a thriving planet. Suck that in your harvard branded milk bottle.

Sorry ignore me. You were all having a cute discussion and i ruined the mood.

Comparing the results of this test to the one last year seen here Reliable IQ Test?

My iq was the same by one point, so I think these tests are legit. That and my research is dope.

And I took screenshots and posted them so it’s official

Hehehehehe I have 134 iq points to do things with. I like psychology. I think imma use them all on psychology.

I also like ramen but that’s beside the point. You can’t get a degree in ramen. You can eat it every night though.

I also like exercising but I don’t like it enough to want a degree in it.

I am not sure you can say they are legit based on one person’s results. For me they varied considerably with the first IQ test speed of taking made a difference ie 140 then 158. On the second IQ test posted the other day it dropped to 130.
Having said that I agree that I may not be a good example for establishing the legitimacy of any test. I have a discrepancy re VIQ being considerably higher than PIQ and results can vary considerably based on how many spatial questions are in the test. For example on the test which was all spatial, ie involving shapes, I scored 95. That was good for me on such a test. I have scored as low as 56 in the past.
I have heard that FSIQ(full scale IQ) is not easily measured when it comes to having large difference - VIQ vs PIQ.
Looking at Wrong planet(an autism forum) it seems that a lot of people with aspergers and nonverbal learning disorder have these large differences re VIQ vs PIQ . I have also read that the VIQ of people with sz tends to be higher than the PIQ. Intellectual asymmetry and genetic liability in first-degree relatives of probands with schizophrenia | The British Journal of Psychiatry | Cambridge Core . Even VIQ-PIQ is more typical of so called neurotypicals. Verbal vs. Performance IQ | Asperger's & Autism Community - Wrong Planet

Aside of these tests it is obvious you are very intelligent @mortimermouse and have the right attitude to go with it(It doesn’t always follow).

1 Like

I feel like my iq is really 50 or 80. My emotional intelligence and empathy is in the single digits.

If ur IQ was 50 or 80 you wouldnt have been able to write what you are writing right now…Or even 100. Your IQ is for sure 100% more than 110 if not more.

So rest easy dude.