Recovery Sub-forum

Schizophrenia Recovery Forum.

This forum is focused on schizophrenia recovery. History shows that many people with schizophrenia can live full and enjoyable lives. People like Fred Freese, Elyn Saks, show that with perseverance and healthy actions and seeking out positive support and health organizations, much can be accomplished. We realize that progress isn’t always evident or easy, and like everyone, we sometimes take steps backward. At all times support and encouragement is helpful.

This forum is for the active and supportive discussion and sharing of the strategies and resources for maximizing people’s recovery. For some this may include discussions regarding school and work.

This forum is for people who are interested in recovering to the best degree possible (while recognizing that everyone will be capable of recovering at different levels). Our goals here are similar to that presented in this slide by Stanford University professor Ira Glick:

20 Likes

Please what medications should I use to get out of Schizophrenia?

1 Like

I love recovery sub forum the most! :heart:

2 Likes

I am underwater like a sub in my recovery in fact I am an underwater breathing apparatus. Fully equipped to stay there.
But seriously I can testify to the truth of the introduction to this subforum. 55 years I’ve been this way and with lots of struggle and a lot of mercy on peoples parts I have recover a lot of my former lost niche in life. I have tried a lot and succeeded and failed, loved and married, worked and flaked out, bought hosuses and cars. Many have lost fears and become bolder to do the things they want, me too. Its not over till its over. Be determined, keep trying, hope for the best and take what you can, politely.

3 Likes

Why is this posting now? Is it to restart the thread?