Real estate agents of destruction?

I love chaos and destruction. I thrive of on it. It really gets me off. Its the excitement. The bomb threat at my primary school. The raging bushfires, the threat of a terrorist attack. I love the adrenalin. I want to be hunted like an animal. Anybody else love chaos? I feel like theres not enough of it in my life. I live in an area prone to bushfires but none have ever threatened this town. I want cyclones and thunderstorms. Floods and earthquakes. I want the apocalypse

1 Like

Go to work at a steel mill for a few years.
You’ll love it.

1 Like

I think working for the ses would be good for me. Id like to be a policeman but they wouldnt employ me

That is probably a good thing. You don’t sound very stable or rational. I hope you are sharing these thoughts you have with your treatment team.

I have moved this to Unusual Beliefs.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

Sorry pixel, I have a morbid fascination with death counts in natural disasters. It’s probably sick, but the higher the death count in a tsnami or flood or earthquake the more intersested I become. I do not get happy at death normally but when 30,000 people are wiped out it really grabs my attention.

1 Like

one apocalypse coming up…lol :smiley: :boom:
we ’ sith ’ are very accommodating !?!
take care :alien:

1 Like

You running a load of undies through the washer again?

Pixel.

1 Like

You and 150 million other fine folks here in This Great Land of Ours. (CNN depends on it.)

1 Like

About as adventurous as I get is staying in my car as it goes through the car wash. THE BUBBLES. THE WATER. THE BRUSHES. It’s terrifying. I like to live on the edge too.

1 Like

Im not sharing this with the doctor. Should I? I dont see what could come from doing that

Bruce Willis is so hot. The real one.

1 Like

Recovery.

Your treatment team can’t help you if you don’t share what you’re experiencing. The majority of what you post here is unhealthy. You should probably get some help with that.

Pixel.

1 Like

I don’t think it means that people who think like this are necessarily sociopaths. It’s like what the Terminator said to that woman “You humans have a tendency to self destruct”. Now why would a terminator lie to that woman and her boy and why did we all believe it to be true. Because it is. We have an apatite for to see destruction. I actually love the natural disasters best (but I don’t wish them on any one. )( instant Karma will get you if you do by “John Lennon”) ( it’s like “be careful what you wish for”)( I don’ like watching car races for that reason) I think that Mother Earth is finally had enough of the self destruction of this planet from too much damn pollution caused by over populating. This was once a pristine planet floating like a precious rare blue gem in the depths of space somewhere so far from any help that we may never be found in time … but I am optimistic that we will be.

You do realize you’re talking about a work of fiction?

Pixel.

Fictional movies can only be believed if they contain truths throughout them. Just like a delusion is composed of.

I’d love to debate this further, but a T-800 is after me Lucky Charms.

Pixel.

1 Like

Personally , I don’t think it is debatable. Like it is as true as me talking to you right now.

Not much point debating with someone who takes their cues from works of fiction.

Pixel.

1 Like

The point of my statement is that fictional movies can not even be understood if they only contained fiction.