Random Pictures

Ole Kurt was a big proponent of the bi perspective. Talked about it a lot in interviews and stuff.

“What else can I say, everyone was gay.”

Lol

People should have nothing to fear, they are what they are, they can do what they want from there.

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re bi. Trust me, that if anything is coming from evil spirits. I’ve noticed there is a lot of LGBT in this community. I don’t think that is a coincidence. Trust me, the ■■■■ is evil, at least from a Christian perspective. In my religion my God doesn’t have a goat head and the body of a hermaphrodite let’s just say.

1 Like

I like you daimon you’re not gonna make me not like you.

I realize my wayward generation thinks I am a real ■■■■■■■ and mean person for stating what I am, but I have the best of intentions and I am just stating what I believe and what Christians have believed for centuries.

I know sweetie no fights ok?

I don’t go on campaigns to belittle those who disagree with me on this issue. I hope the same can be said for those who have differing opinions.

Here’s my twin daughters! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Summer funnin huh? They’re adorable.

1 Like

http://seqa.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/wave-rock.jpg

2 Likes
2 Likes

jai bhole nath. om nama shivaya…

i am the sun and the air,

i am human and i need to be loved, just like everybody else does

might apply to the moon lol

1 Like

I know that singer but it’s not coming to me.

1 Like

But dude you said it was some evil sh*t. Anyway I’m off , surfs up , the sun is shining , peace out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

Hah man.

Gay people aren’t going anywhere. Get over it.

1 Like