Quit wanting things you can't have

yeah i try to do the same lol , leads me nowhere good though…

I believe if your end goal is altruistic…the money will simply fall from the sky.

2 Likes

If I quit wanting, I have nothing left.
I want to be a chess master, will never ever give up on that.

2 Likes

If that is true then it should be raining platinum and gold right over my head…

I’ll wait. I’ve got nothing but time.

What’s the status on getting her license?
Just curious what it takes to get a license these days.
I know when I was 16, it was a required class in high school (Drivers Ed), it was one semester, and then on the weekend, for 3 weeks, we got to actually drive behind the wheel with an instructor, and 2 other students. I passed, which gave me a learners permit, and I drove with my mom3 or 4 times around town before I took the DMV test (written and actual driving), which I passed.
That was 37 years ago, a lot has changed.
What hoops do they make you jump through to get your license these days?

"Quit wanting things you can’t have"
yes. the wanting can really destroy me sometimes.

Haha never!
I will never give up on my hope to escape my current stupid life.

2 Likes

I too refuse… now is not the time to ditch hope…

I got my Driver’s License 32 years ago. My daughter got hers last year and nothing has changed. Permit, Driver’s Ed, test. That’s pretty much it.

1 Like

I tend to just sort of magically end up with what I want. I used to have a strong delusion around that thinking either I was a witch or some entity or God was doing it. Maybe I am just lucky. I certainly feel blessed.

Right now I’d just like to stop itching. Having an allergic reaction to something.

I have always had dreams. Many of them have come true. There has been a change in plans since I became MI but I will always have dreams. I can navigate the difference between my sky-high ridiculous dreams that are incredibly unlikely and my more reasonable dreams. I still intend to keep both though.

I say go get what you cant have! Do it now!

1 Like