Queen Arachnophilia

Under the ctiy streets in the darkest places out of sight of the world and mice above lives a creature, a monster to some to be feared, a queen to others to be whorshiped.

Following the single beam of loney light as is travels down form above in the underground past the sewers and down into the darkest warm damp of the nest.

As I walk into her knigdom feeling the welcoming eyes of her children, her brood the clicking as my pasting is noted, nothing is unknown within the webbed knigdom.

Hundrads I tunnels dive, twist all thought the dark, a single human sized one stands before me I know is there for me with the fear I feel I walk willing into the nest unknowing if is the creatures trap.

Tunnel opens out into a large centeral room with a warm odd feeling that I am home. Made out with small chair table with a large miss shaped throne with the center.

Feeling different eyes apron me as walk into the center looking up around into the shadows, never seeing her just knowing she is there.

Six arched madel red eyes watch the girl enter form above deep rich ruby unblinking eyes set into three perfect pairs, a sly smile crossing her face light shines form the midnight black carapace, a odd mash of both human and arachn forms.

As lips part to unfold manbuils form within her mouth on the lower jaw with soft clicking flexing to rub against each other.

Twisting down with a inhuman grace apon a silken rope dropping down apon her four spider born legs to take a human standing pose. Arachn legs mashed with human middle mairried into the arachn backend, forming up into the shapely form of a human teen girl covered with inhuman arachn carapace.

Set of human arms crossed under her chest, matched by the two pairs of arachn front limbs reaching over each shoulder flexing if with a mind of its own.

Offering out her more human hand to her guest.

With a clicked out welcoming hello to the girl. I find myself smiling back I take her hand saying hello to my self.

1 Like

@Ninjastar

I know is just a writing but you may get the idea working on a new drawing to share not sure when it will be done

This is pretty cool, spider girl!

1 Like

Thanks did that waiting at school I write. So much I could crash te place of I posted it all lol.

How you feeling now?

Better. I started dinner. It’s cheaters chili. I just emptied a bunch of cans of beans, corn, and crushed tomatoes into the crock pot, added spices, and turned it on. But it’s Pretty nutritious.

2 Likes

Cool I like chill mom shown me a ton of Mexican food lol I never tried before everyone had so much fun with have you tried this? Neyh okay we cooling tonight.

Chill is nice cold weather food too

2 Likes

I plan to eat it while sitting in front of the fire in my hammock chair. Hopefully it will be a very relaxing night.

2 Likes

That’s what you aiming for a relaxing night
Got a good book I enjoyed sitting by the fire with a book

2 Likes

I’m reading Elyn Sak’s autobiography right now. It is very good.

3 Likes

that’s nice @Ninjastar I make crock pot chili too but I use ground pork and ground beef. I guess you are vegetarian?

that was a nice writing LeapingFox.

2 Likes

I gonna look that person up
Learn new things is always good

1 Like

She is a doctor/lawyer living with schizophrenia. She is a very powerful person. I used to dislike her because I was jealous of her success, but now that I’m doing better I use her as a role model.

Ah coolz never heard of her Maybe I look it up not great at reading about people sounds like she is pasting on the stuff she learned I. The book

As a little green guy said “Do or do not there is no try”

2 Likes

I’m reading it too. It’s very well written.

2 Likes

I done some basic pen drawing as I am waiting for mom to finsh her final.
That was written in like 20 minutes mainly off the top of my head i got more I go to re write form notes etc. I write tons of stuff and short stories. I think is what I end up doing long term write stories. Seems a idea job I talk with the writers at the con panels a lot

Not that people would read them so why bother