Quality-adjusted life year difference in patients with predominant negative symptoms of schizophrenia treated with cariprazine and risperidone

1 Like

I’m not sure if this gain is significant or not, but the number itself doesn’t excite me too much. It looks painfully small :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

In my opinion, if Vraylar can be tolerated, it’s better than Risperdal. My symptoms have improved only a little bit. There is no single pill that can kock out negative symptoms. Even my doctor told me that. Lifestyle changes seem to have the biggest impact. Since I started smoking, I have showered and brushed my teeth less. I’ve also stopped exercising as much. It has to be the cigarettes. Caffeine does not help with my productivity.

You said in another post that Vraylar had changed your life. Is it real or just improved a little bit ? :thinking:
I have a lot of hopes on it, due to it’s the next med for negs that will be available in Europe in few years

I don’t know. I think it has changed my life but cigarettes and caffeine have increased my negative symptoms.

1 Like